Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I think Russia is concerned that if they hit Ukraine too hard and smash it, the US and others will come into the war.

K. 😆 Hoffa got all his bases covered. The plans and war games prepared Putin for all moves NATO could make.

Did Putin and his advisors anticipate Zelensky becoming a worldwide hero? Did Putin's advisors give him good intelligence and advice? Is Putin a genius?

2 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Longer this war drags out the worse this gets for Russia.  They have now been hit with more sanctions including including SWIFT and freezing assets of their Central Bank. 

This is going to become economically crippling sooner than later. 

He would be if the USA would quit buying 500,000 barrels a day from them..............absolutely astounding. 

Just now, Sharp Square said:

Longer this war drags out the worse this gets for Russia.  They have now been hit with more sanctions including including SWIFT and freezing assets of their Central Bank. 

This is going to become economically crippling sooner than later. 

Yup, pretty good chance of that, the question is will they retaliate and will that retaliation be as bad or worse than what they will face?

For instance russia supplies like 40% of europes gas, if they cut that off and then "something happens" to the LNG receiving terminals in europe(there are only a few) europe's economy would utterly collapse. Even if extra oil was available(which is highly unlikely) most industries cannot substitute oil for gas.

Is that what we really want to risk?

2 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

He would be if the USA would quit buying 500,000 barrels a day from them..............absolutely astounding. 

I don't disagree there. I also think we should also become far less dependent on oil from any foreign source. But I think we just have differing ideas on how to get to that point is all.  Same goal different routes 

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup, pretty good chance of that, the question is will they retaliate and will that retaliation be as bad or worse than what they will face?

For instance russia supplies like 40% of europes gas, if they cut that off and then "something happens" to the LNG receiving terminals in europe(there are only a few) europe's economy would utterly collapse. Even if extra oil was available(which is highly unlikely) most industries cannot substitute oil for gas.

Is that what we really want to risk?

I think at this point from his comments and attitude we cant put anything past his piece of shit.  Putin is a sorry excuse for a human and leaders around the world are drawing a line.  Is their some risk in it sure I won't disagree with you there but its just as risky to let a mad man have too much rope. 

And it seems clear he doesn't have wide ranging support even in his own country at the moment. So there is a lot of risk for him as well in how he responds. 

OneFooter is part of the 70% depressed diabetic amputees and part of the 30% Biden approvers.  What an embarrassing combo.

About ≥30% of amputees are troubled by depression[1][2]. Psychological morbidity, decreased self esteem, distorted body image, increased dependency and significant levels of social isolation are also observed in short and long-term follow up after amputation

9 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

I think at this point from his comments and attitude we cant put anything past his piece of shit.  Putin is a sorry excuse for a human and leaders around the world are drawing a line.  Is their some risk in it sure I won't disagree with you there but its just as risky to let a mad man have too much rope. 

And it seems clear he doesn't have wide ranging support even in his own country at the moment. So there is a lot of risk for him as well in how he responds. 

The russians dont watch western media and if they do they dont   believe it, a poll from a few days ago said only 25% of russians oppose the war. not that putin cares about polls anyway.

Putin is not the crazy one - western leaders egged on by the media are the ones losing their senses. Just wait another 2-3 days as the russians grow stronger and it becomes clear that all this ukranians beating the russians back crap is fake.  The russians will be blowing up stuff, blocking them in and making things worse and worse for the ukranians - the media is going to go insane and   weak western leaders will make possibly fatal mistakes.

We've gone from sanctions on russian banks, oligarchs and a few other things(reasonable things) to shunning all things russian in 2 days, another few days of this and they will be calling for blood. that's how a world war will start.

4 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

when Market opens Monday, the Ruble drop is not going to sit well with some influential russian zillionaires

Regime change is coming one way or another

Maybe, but putin is on his 5th or 6th US president, the cockiness of americans is stunning to me, people watch fake news and get all riled up that they are seeing the real world, it's not.

The russians have barely started this campaign, at least half their forces for ukraine are still in russia(and belarus), belarus is adding their own troops in a week or so, I've heard trains with military equipment are still arriving, we're going to do to russia what we've done with iran - how's that worked out?

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What's happening there? who is that?

Cops are chasing Russian ghosts. Kiev at night is a war zone it self,shootings are everywhere. The day before government gave away over 10.000 AK-47s to civilians. I got more videos but I can't copy nor paste them, Russian websites using some sort of videos from the cloud I guess, I am not sure. In the last 5 years they hardly use a YouTube because of the sensoring.