Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Anyone not buying up imported Russian caviar to gouge others later based on scarcity via Ebay doesn't like making money.

Great plan by Putin and his elite advisors. Some Republicons are calling it genius.  Mike Pompeo says he has massive respect for Putin. 

"I'd vote for the Nazis a 3rd time". Hoffa :laugh

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Vitalyo, what is the situation with the Nazis in Ukraine?

I am reposting video that mikeman did  earlier today .Executing your own people for not been patriotic enough .All they did just try to flee the city that has been sieged .Pretty much answers your question .No wonder Chechen commanders gave out an order not to take nationalist brigade members as prisoners .Link to telegram link https://t.me/RVvoenkor/1726

6 hours ago, xyz said:

Can’t someone drive you to see the hospital psychiatrist?

You are insane.

You mad your Nazis are hated worldwide. Except Trump is calling the enemy "Nazis" smart, genius.  Zelensky is calling Putin's war, a genocide.  You mad at me Nazi? Eerily similar to Hitler's invasion of Poland in 1939.  Very large majority of humanity didn't think that was genius.  A different view from Nazi loving Trump and his Trumptards. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You're just pissed I'm cornering the caviar market and you didn't do it first.

I don't want to gloat so I'll save you a tin. Thank me later...

But then there's the Nazi loving Trump and his Trumptards. 

"It's genius.  Putin is very smart".

"Please give me a 3rd chance. I'd vote for the Nazi lover again". Hoffa 

The people of Ukraine are putting up a valiant battle against Putin and the Russian Nazis. A fight for their freedom.  They need more help from their democratic allies. Many are asking for a no fly zone over Ukraine.  Nato should be ashamed.  Trump and the former SOS lavishing Putin and his Nazis with praise. Trump's and Pompeo's treasonous behavior now part of a loop on RTstate propaganda TV. Can we all say Trump and Pompeo are aiding and abetting the enemy of the free world.

Haven't heard from Dumb Joey. He was crying about mask mandates violated his freedom. :laugh Many Trumptards/republcons and anti vaxxers were comparing mask mandates to what Hilter and his Nazis did during the Holocaust.

Fuck Putin and his propaganda machine!  If history has taught us anything its that you can't believe a thing coming out of Russia. 

Theses American "Patriots" trying to sell u on the idea of believing Putin and Russia over America are nothing more than Putin puppets and traitors. If anything you should be saying don't believe either side and do some research but telling people to believe this Russian bullshit is outright treason.  Any American hailing Putin while undermining the leaders of the United States is a traitor and they should be labeled as such and shown no quarter. 

Regardless of whether Ukraine falls President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is going to be a world wide hero while Putin becomes more of a Zero. He and he alone is now responsible for his inevitable downfall.  Regime change is going to happen in Russia because of this. His greed and need for power and his delusional idea of recreating the old Soviet Union and starting another Cold War will cost him. This man is not a "genius" he is just another piece of shit dictator who thinks he can take whatever he wants and get away with it. 

7 hours ago, vitalyo said:

More footage of Russians entering Kharkiv , at the end of the video fight breaks out ,Russian soldier fires grenade launcher https://t.me/RVvoenkor/1788

Good stuff vitalyo, I just woke up and turned on the TV - they're still spouting lies about that missile that hit the apartment bldg and russian vehicles running over cars - all debunked lies.

If they've entered kharkiv then they will soon push west and cut off all of eastern ukraine considering the russians are moving north from crimea at a rapid rate.