• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, xyz said:

Tuesday night will be a delight.

It’s all over now.

Joe reaches historic new low: poll

image.jpeg.29b164660caf4ba0848faa3e2fb60c6d.jpeg

I will not be watching his State of the Union speech.  Who wants to listen to that idiot racist mumble, struggle to find his words, or remember what he’s supposed to say, lie, and tell us all how great things are when everybody is worse than ever after 1 year of his bs, and continually divide the nation on purpose.

3 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

Fuck Putin he's a bitch fuck him like one!  Ukraine still stands and another day means more of the world unites against Russia

Republicans are now scrambling to backtrack on the Putin love fest because who guessed being a fucking traitor doesn't poll so well 

You are completely ignorant about world history and politics aren't you?

Also, hilarious to hear these leftists all aggressive looking for fights when half of them drink soy milk, are vegan, classify themselves as non-binary, vegan or just Non heterosexual person . 1/4 of them are cuckolds too.

Nothing like the empty threats of the most affeminate generation our world has ever seen. BRING BACK MANHOOD.

4 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Also, hilarious to hear these leftists all aggressive looking for fights when half of them drink soy milk, are vegan, classify themselves as non-binary, vegan or just Non heterosexual person . 1/4 of them are cuckolds too.

Nothing like the empty threats of the most affeminate generation our world has ever seen. BRING BACK MANHOOD.

You scam people on little betting forums for chump change and u expect anyone to take political and or life advice from you lol

now thats fucking funny  

16 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Scum piece of shit!

14 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

You scam people on little betting forums for chump change and u expect anyone to take political and or life advice from you lol

now thats fucking funny  

when people with low IQ has nothing useful to say, they resort to the same attacks one and again, its called ad hominem and is the weapon of choice of those who can't articulate their thoughts efficiently

NATO has no reason of existing since the USSR disbanded, when the USSR reunited Germany it was under the agreement no more countries were added to NATO, as they dissolved the "Warsaw Pact"

How many countries have been added since, you fuckin genius?

8 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

and you are a one-legged obese cuck who hasnt gotten laid in over 20 years

I WIN

You win because you posted a statement that contained 15 words and 4 lies. :laugh the Nazi/Putin playbook. 

We all knew you were a scum loser from the beginning. But what was shocking was when WVU became a misinformation queen. I believe it started after his unvaccinated, unmasked bro died from Covid.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You win because you posted a statement that contained 15 words and 4 lies. :laugh the Nazi/Putin playbook. 

We all knew you were a scum loser from the beginning. But what was shocking was when WVU became a misinformation queen. I believe it started after his unvaccinated, unmasked bro died from Covid.

thats low, Hoffa should ban your indecent piece of shit ass

9 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

when people with low IQ has nothing useful to say, they resort to the same attacks one and again, its called ad hominem and is the weapon of choice of those who can't articulate their thoughts efficiently

NATO has no reason of existing since the USSR disbanded, when the USSR reunited Germany it was under the agreement no more countries were added to NATO, as they dissolved the "Warsaw Pact"

How many countries have been added since, you fuckin genius?

Nothing more American than hating a Russian dictator and trash talking him!  Lets Patriots be Patriots there is no harm in it.

So fuck off kid, go pull another scam at a forum that isn't hip to u yet 

Just now, Sharp Square said:

Nothing more American than hating a Russian dictator and trash talking him!  Lets Patriots be Patriots there is no harm in it.

lol, yeah, you are 100% retarded

its a fact

wasn't Russia the one who actually liberated Berlin?

how fast we forget

clean your own fuckin house before meddling in others affairs...

and btw, who made you USA king shit of the world? NOBODY

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

You can't even answer that question?

DO U EVEN KNOW WHAT NATO IS?

so stupid - oh my God

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

lol, yeah, you are 100% retarded

its a fact

wasn't Russia the one who actually liberated Berlin?

how fast we forget

clean your own fuckin house before meddling in others affairs...

and btw, who made you USA king shit of the world? NOBODY

your a scamming scumbag who runs a con a minute and you are trying to tell others whats right and wrong lol

your a fucking riot kid 

Just now, HurryUpAndDrink said:

so, no valid arguments from you?

you are the perfect example of the American education system FAILURE

what a disgrace of an American

Kid debating politics with an idiot really is a waste of time. Why would I or anyone else here take u seriously? 

"Do you know what NATO is"?  I mean cmon what the fuck are u 12?  Stupid questions from an ignorant 3rd world con artists

I mean give me a break lol 

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

Kid debating politics with an idiot really is a waste of time. Why would I or anyone else here take u seriously? 

"Do you know what NATO is"?  I mean cmon what the fuck are u 12?  Stupid questions from an ignorant 3rd world con artists

I mean give me a break lol 

sure, cause you and Runner insulting EVERYBODY who thinks differently screams "I'm brilliant"

you are the epitome of failure

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

sure, cause you and Runner insulting EVERYBODY who thinks differently screams "I'm brilliant"

you are the epitome of failure

First off i didn't insult u because u think different, dont make shit up.  You got insulted for sticking your nose in something that has nothing to do with you.  So u got what u deserved, well not quite u should be in prison with the rest of the scammers.  But that's another thing all together 

Just now, Sharp Square said:

First off i didn't insult u because u think different, dont make shit up.  You got insulted for sticking your nose in something that has nothing to do with you.  So u got what u deserved, well not quite u should be in prison with the rest of the scammers.  But that's another thing all together 

lol, u mean like all democrat politicians?