Ukraine war thread

mikeman

6 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I'm a Libertarian

see how u dont know shit?

idiot!  I didn't say u were a Republican.  I said like one

talking about education u cant even fkn read.

And I like how u like to duck the fact that you scammed multiple people here lying about random shit. Dude we all saw it played out on this very forum, you did it.  sure you have excuses and whatever else but it a fact its what u did kid. 

your a scammer that's the just of it.  no one here takes u for anything else but what u are and YOU did that not me or boat nor kinger or anyone else. 

• Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

idiot!  I didn't say u were a Republican.  I said like one

talking about education u cant even fkn read.

And I like how u like to duck the fact that you scammed multiple people here lying about random shit. Dude we all saw it played out on this very forum, you did it.  sure you have excuses and whatever else but it a fact its what u did kid. 

your a scammer that's the just of it.  no one here takes u for anything else but what u are and YOU did that not me or boat nor kinger or anyone else. 

HERE?

you mean this useless "fart in the wind" forum where 10 people post?

HAHAHAH oh the tragedy - how will I survive sir?

Boat had it coming, fuckkk him. I hope he dies slow.

As for you, the sooner you realize your "notion of what people are in the forums" doesn't really jive with real life...

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

HERE?

you mean this useless "fart in the wind" forum where 10 people post?

HAHAHAH oh the tragedy - how will I survive sir?

Boat had it coming, fuckkk him. I hope he dies slow.

As for you, the sooner you realize your "notion of what people are in the forums" doesn't really jive with real life...

and......  yes exactly your a scammer and people like u are the scum of these forums. if you are gonna scam people here you will scam people anywhere. 

if it looks like a duck acts like a duck its a duck -  you can make however many excuses u want and try to paint in some other way doesn't matter we all know the truth

and......  yes exactly your a scammer and people like u are the scum of these forums. if you are gonna scam people here you will scam people anywhere. 

if it looks like a duck acts like a duck its a duck -  you can make however many excuses u want and try to paint in some other way doesn't matter we all know the truth

"We"

Who is "we"?

I see you are alone here. Sounds like you have multiple personality disorder.

doesn't change the facts kid!  Scammers are scum doesn't get much trashier and its what you are

hard to hide from the truth 

doesnt change YOUR facts, you have your own breed of reality

same with politics and social order

is like your false notion that you are "somebody" here

no one knew you were a real person and not a ghost until u started firing insults against the CONSERVATIVE MAJORITY in this forum

it happens when people are desperate, they lash out

are you getting laid at least? maybe not all is lost

maybe you still have some "Sunny days" in you, lol

I have a dream job, a dream wife (im yet to see a hotter wife posted in this forum or else) and with that, I'm satisfied

Aiming for dream children and a dream property OFF THE GRID

thats my definition of winning... so, immediate goal is the HUAD fortress, stay tuned

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The war is in Ukraine men.

Oh, finally someone who matters in here, arguing with SharpSquare feels like arguing with 1/3 of a poster

You know he is there, typing, but he has no name and no personality...

Just a name on a screen.

In fact, if I wanted to hear SS talk, I'd just tune in to the Young Turks... 🙂

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The war is in Ukraine men.

Defense experts are saying Putin and his Nazis are underperforming. Nazi Putin's nuclear threats may be an indication that the Defense experts are correct.  Did I mention that nazi Lover Trump has been lavishing Nazi Putin with praise  for years. 

Personally I think Nazi Putin rule will be ending soon? And I also known there are many Nazi lovers in America.  

Russian Ruble down another 30% this morning.  WVU?

14 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Oh, finally someone who matters in here, arguing with SharpSquare feels like arguing with 1/3 of a poster

You know he is there, typing, but he has no name and no personality...

Just a name on a screen.

In fact, if I wanted to hear SS talk, I'd just tune in to the Young Turks... 🙂

Shut the fuck up Nazi scum.  Maybe next time you can throw another 15 word statement that containes 5 lies at us. The Putin playbook.  See if you can break your record. 15 words, 5 lies! Nazi Scum! :laugh

Winning :laugh

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

At what price would you accumulate? 

Not touching the Ruble.

We know you called President Biden Dumb Joey. We also know you said give Putin what he wants.  Lay down and surrender.  Can you imagine if Benedict Donald was president? Kyiv would have already fallen.  Trump doesn't care about Ukraine,  democracy, the free world or NATO.

Biden has done a very good job in strengthening and solidifying NATO. Led by President Biden heavy sanctions placed on Russia.  Ruble down, down down. Putin can't get to his vast money reserves to prop up his Ruble and markets.  

I think Biden and Nato could be doing more. I see Nazi Putin in a weak position.  Over reached. Desperate.  More sanctions and boots on the ground needed.  Ukraine deserves this help from their democratic allies. 

"Surrender and give Putin what he wants. That's why I like Trump.  He's a Putin ally and lover". Hoffa

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Ukraine does need the help.

They were attacked.

However, we have to be extremely careful to see this war does not spill outside Ukraine's borders. Careless escalation could make that happen.

Over enthusiastic war mongers started both world wars. I don't want to give Putin an excuse to start the third.

I respect this. Seems to be a common theme. But imo to conservative.  Conservatives are a very troubling and also very extreme ideology currently.  Look at HUUD. He claims to be a libertarian.  He wants zero government involvement. Hates the dems. Never onced condemned Benedict Donald or his ally Nazi Putin.

The free world just can't let Ukraine fall and let Nazi Putin win. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Ukraine does need the help.

They were attacked.

However, we have to be extremely careful to see this war does not spill outside Ukraine's borders. Careless escalation could make that happen.

Over enthusiastic war mongers started both world wars. I don't want to give Putin an excuse to start the third.

And conservative ideology is all over the place.  They don't have any solutions. Every ounce of their rhetoric and narratives is false and lies. They have zero solutions. All they believe in is owning the libs. And they are radically blaming Biden for everything.  :laugh Truly is a sad party and Ideology.  "Own the libs".

Biden gets a B+ and lots of potential for upward movement. 

The Bank of China's Singapore division announces that it has 'stopped financing deals involving Russian oil and Russian companies,” costing Putin’s regime billions of dollars.

The hits to the Russian economy just keep on coming.  At some point considering a peace treaty may be an option to stop the bleeding, esp if this thing is going to drag out much longer.