Ukraine war thread

mikeman

Odessa. The driver of the "leopard" in an unequal battle with the bench..

Bench won. 

Drunken militants continue to disturb the inhabitants of Odessa.
Apparently he was in a hurry to launch a counteroffensive, but the notorious bench got in the way of Taras...
Without thinking twice, Taras began to quickly practice camouflage on the ground. But, accustomed to the drunken antics of the militants, the locals discovered the cache in a timely manner.

:deemer

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_20230626_164344_948.jpg.dd5db34c641bf7396e95a5b1b2226194.jpg

IMG_20230626_164338_435.jpg.e29431061f40d12faf46c856829832fb.jpg

IMG_20230626_164329_542.thumb.jpg.7ebd037f521c2cc2dad0931b1bfb36a7.jpg

"Now I'll show you how many of them we stuffed here."

Another 6 new padded and abandoned American infantry fighting vehicles M2A2 ODS-SA Bradley (4 in one place and 2 more in another) and one engineering vehicle IMR-2 of the Armed Forces of Ukraine near the village of Malaya Tokmachka, Zaporozhye region. Nearby stands the very famous column that was destroyed at the very beginning of the Ukrainian counteroffensive (also shown in the video).

9 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Shoigu about to get sacked ? guy and all his puppets under him are stealing the russian money and buying cars and building mansions while russian army has nothing to fight with the money that supposed to go to the army goes into their bank account they should all rot in jail

oh no, they are ' winnin'  '

for 16 months already lol

12 minutes ago, gambit said:

not a word about

13 + pilots and what 6 (?) aircraft destroyed by wagner

I suppose that's better than nothing (re: pringles)

I dont believe that happened. They did apparently shoot down at least a couple.

the latest after Putins speech tonight is that wagner is going to be disbanded - at least in russia.

Just now, mikeman said:

I dont believe that happened. They did apparently shoot down at least a couple.

and conveniently forgotten. ok.

the latest after Putins speech tonight is that wagner is going to be disbanded - at least in russia.

still believe putin?

Just now, gambit said:

Some speculation has wagner remaining in belarus(and other places where they operate). That would mean they can still attack ukraine, still help africa, etc, still piss off the west, but russian would no longer be linked to them in any way, at least officially.

Lukashenko is going to talk tomorrow, we'll prob find out more then.

27 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

thats it prigozhin is ousted! guy is just a puppet for wagner hes not their true leader

hes sent to belarus to cover his ass guy was on a death row  most or all of his soldiers are back in ukraine to fight among the russians vs ukraine

I haven't heard he's out officially, that's good, he got a little too big for his britches.

22 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont think i can give you credit for this one sir, not enough greenery, looks like it might be old.

I'll be generous though and give you 50% credit, so you have 1 body...big deal.

I don't even post these videos as I can do easily 50 a day. Only whenever Gambit asks for it. 

"Highly motivated" AFU soldier left his brother to die. On the direction of Makeevka-Novodyanoe. 

Could of gave him some help with the first first aid kit. The "highly motivated" soldier just took off.