Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

️Zelensky said that the Armed Forces of Ukraine "should show results" on the battlefield before the NATO summit in Vilnius (July 11-12)

OneFooter don't blame it on me for posting the results. 

I'm hearing something is going to happen on july 6th or 7th, not sure who's doing what but we'll see.

Exterminating nazi rats. 

"🅾️tvazhnye" storm the stronghold of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Serebryansky forestry in the Krasno-Limansky direction

Artillery drives the enemy into holes, storm troopers successfully smoke them out of there, and tanks work on enemy reinforcements. From the UAV, grenades are being dropped on the heads of the Nazis.

You guys you have to watch this video .

Foods you never heard off .

Kvas - I love it and still buying it regularly at the Russian store . Summer time best drink !

Tvorog - Is like a cheese , it is cheese but different .

Kefir - Super good you can probably find this product at the Russian store in US .

Pumpkin juice -  Used to love it when i was a kid. It has it taste ,not sweet .

Surok the highlight of this video (12:10) -OMG amazing taste it is like a Greek Cheese got carbonated and wrapped in chocolate slightly sweet and not too sour .Very distinctive taste ,this one is something that has no comparison .Unavailable in North America(not even at the Russian stores) my guess that cheese doesn't last long and just like milk needs to be refrigerated .

Egg plant caviar - dirt cheap spread good with the snacks ,almost always unsalted so salt and pepper to your taste .poor people foods but everyone loves it. Need to get couple of those .

At 18:41 Caviar section Salmon caviar  $1.68 a can lol .PLS donèt rush to your local store to find salmon caviar so you can try one(you will not find it), most of you think salmon is a salmon and it tastes the same . Not exactly salmon has a verity of itès family and the caviar is not the same , the North American salmon eggs are yellow and hard shelled . I donèt even know how it works with the fish in details, Russian salmon caviar is bloody read and soft . It is like two different foods, i got fooled twice at the store by going for cheaper product .

The spread with a mix of caviar is amazing too .

The mushrooms that he grabbed Opyata mushrooms what a taste .

The video popped up randomly , brought so much memories .

34 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

And that's what will happen to them flying low 🤣

Another poor source moldy, you should have learned by now. Russia has lost very few helicopters because they typically fire from a greater distance that uke manpads can engage, it really is a turkey shoot.

I posted in the political thread that your beloved yahoo doesn't even have a story about france on their main page - that's exactly why I told you they are a terrible news source and cannot be trusted. Every story they run is either a lie or a distortion.