Ukraine war thread

mikeman

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Why do you say he was murdered when there's no evidence of that?  he was a weak, sick man in an arctic prison above the arctic circle, picture point barrow alaska(in winter), people die.

The fact that the western media immediately puts out the narrative that he was murdered, and lots of people including you latch onto that, is another sign of how corrupt everything is here.

don't be silly.  Of course he was murdered.  Same as that Pig dude.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, vitalyo said:

IMG_20240301_014606_074.thumb.jpg.637719b23c3f082cda22d6ccae942beb.jpg

‼️🇺🇸🇺🇦The Ukrainian Armed Forces are in the most dangerous position: The US is considering a new plan for the rapid delivery of weapons to Ukraine from Pentagon stockpiles, - New York Time

▪️Such a step will be a short-term measure that will help the Ukrainian Armed Forces cope until Congress approves a larger package of military assistance to Ukraine. The administration still has the authority to seize about $4 billion worth of weapons and ammunition and hand them over to Kiev.
▪️Pentagon officials previously said they were not ready to use their stockpiles, but that is changing due to Ukraine's more difficult situation on the battlefield. The Ukrainian Armed Forces are running out of artillery, air defense systems and ammunition, and they are perhaps in the most dangerous situation since the first months of the war, writes NYT.

Kinda scam, later on they will ask Congress for the money to compensate shortage of weapons. Some of the EU countries pulled this trick already. What a shit show. 

$4 billion is nothing, given the cost of these armored vehicles, shells, missiles, etc, russia prob burns well over $100 million of western weapons/day. here's an example - depending on the source ukraine fired maybe 10 $2-3 million missiles at crimea today. So 20-30 million went poof, for little or nothing.

image.png.dba641fbe143ce04eaf48815078a7db3.png

1 minute ago, WVU said:

don't be silly.  Of course he was murdered.  Same as that Pig dude.

Nonsense, supposedly he had written to his wife in the weeks before he died that he was very sick and unwell. now I dont care if he was killed( it is possible), BUT there is no proof of that, zero. saying there is is a lie.

the pig dude i assume you mean prigozian(wagner boss), the "official" story on that is that people on board his plane were playing with grenades. I'm a tad dubious of that.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Nonsense, supposedly he had written to his wife in the weeks before he died that he was very sick and unwell. now I dont care if he was killed( it is possible), BUT there is no proof of that, zero. saying there is is a lie.

the pig dude i assume you mean prigozian(wagner boss), the "official" story on that is that people on board his plane were playing with grenades. I'm a tad dubious of that.

LOL.  I know you know.  But it's ok.  You pretending Putin is your hero is rich.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

LOL.  I know you know.  But it's ok.  You pretending Putin is your hero is rich.

My honest opinion is he just died of some ailment. No reason at all for putin to have him killed, certainly not now, his support in russia was nil and putins support has never been greater.

Sounds like the ukes lost 2 planes in their failed attack today, this was just another PR stunt to try to distract from recent losses, pure insanity form a military perspective.

I would guess they wanted to hit something big , perhaps the crimean bridge, in an attempt to get that ukraine aid from congress..".see, if we can get the tools we can win this war." total desperation move.

image.thumb.png.3ed4b6e401de07623b872015de25d85b.png

image.png.5869e64c60200dc33051a2c6df3c7770.png

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Any takes on Gonzalo Lira? US citizen is being murdered in Ukrainian jail and crickets.No outrage from your liberal media. Oh yeah that's right keep worrying about some piece of shit low life in Russia. Lol

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

$4 billion is nothing, given the cost of these armored vehicles, shells, missiles, etc, russia prob burns well over $100 million of western weapons/day. here's an example - depending on the source ukraine fired maybe 10 $2-3 million missiles at crimea today. So 20-30 million went poof, for little or nothing.

image.png.dba641fbe143ce04eaf48815078a7db3.png

I know 4 billion is nothing, my point was Biden and his crew found another loophole to launder taxpayers money.

IMG_20240301_115143_543.thumb.jpg.44d4a0a6120ae530dcfe09dbb2c11e54.jpg

From yesterday news. 

The Kupyansky Bridge in the Oskol area was destroyed by an airstrike of a glide bomb. There are many large and small rivers in this region. The Russian Armed Forces have been reducing the number of their bridges for some time. Thus, the focus is on the passage of Ukrainian troops along certain routes and thus easily tracking the flow of reinforcements and supplies and quickly destroying them.

The reduction in the number of bridges has become so significant that in the event of a major offensive, the Ukrainian army may even have to abandon its remaining heavy weapons and withdraw with infantry.

This morning Russians took out another bridge. AFU is being played like cornered rats. 

Destruction of the Ukrainian Armed Forces pontoon bridge across the Oskol River in the area of the Kupyansk-Uzlovoy railway station.
Almost all the permanent bridges across the river have long been destroyed by us and the enemy, so to supply troops on the eastern bank of Oskol, the enemy is actively establishing temporary crossings. Our troops periodically destroy them, which disrupts the enemy’s supply and forces him to spend resources on re-establishing crossings.
As the front approaches Oskol, the vulnerability of such crossings will increase.

IMG_20240301_122132_942.thumb.jpg.d0dd7318645276fbde4e183240750f41.jpg

️The conversation in which representatives of the Bundeswehr touched upon the strikes on the Crimean Bridge took place on February 19.

The topic was discussed by the head of the operations and exercises department of the Air Force Command Graefe, Air Force Inspector Gerhartz (pictured) and employees of the air operations center Fenske and Frostedte.

At the same time, one of the officers mentioned a planned trip to Ukraine on February 21 to coordinate strikes on Russian targets.

IMG_20240301_122304_351.thumb.jpg.9dee3afe0c70a3fa089570876639c33e.jpg

In the photo is the head of the operations and exercises department of the German Air Force Command, Graefe, who took part in the discussion of the attack on the Crimean Bridge.

Here we published a photo of another participant in the conversation - Air Force Inspector Gerharts. Information about the other two participants in the conversation could not be quickly found.

️ The publication of a conversation between the German military is amazing, but the Russian Federation knows for certain about the activities of the NATO military in Ukraine.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov

As promised, I am publishing an audio conversation between Bundeswehr officers discussing how they will bomb the Crimean Bridge.

It's in German https://t.me/margaritasimonyan/13763

The translateed script in Russian is already been posted. 

Dmitry Medvedev

Regarding the conversation between Bundeswehr officers
about planned attacks on our country

After all, our eternal opponents, the Germans, have again turned into sworn enemies. Look at how carefully and in what detail the Krauts discuss attacks on our territory using long-range missiles, select targets to hit and the most likely ways to cause maximum harm to our Motherland and our people. Not forgetting the use of false rhetoric about Germany’s non-participation in the conflict.
Who could have imagined this just recently?
How to respond to this diplomatically?
Don't know…

I know one thing. You can't say it better than a poet:

That’s what he wanted, it’s his fault,
Let his house burn, not yours,
And even if it’s not your wife,
And let him be a widow.
Let it not be yours to cry,
And his mother who gave birth,
Not yours, but his family
Let him wait in vain.
So kill at least one!
So kill him quickly!
How many times will you see him?
Kill him so many times!
(K. Simonov. Kill him! 1942)

And again the call from the times of the Great Patriotic War became relevant:
DEATH TO THE GERMAN-FASCIST OCCUPANTS!

Margaritas Simonyan

My comrades in uniform told me something extremely interesting on the very day when Scholz said that NATO is not and will not participate in the Ukrainian conflict.

Such a fascinating read and audio that I really want to publish it. Please your subscribers.

In this interesting recording, senior Bundeswehr officers discuss how they will bomb (attention!) the Crimean Bridge. And how could they do this more skillfully, so that at the same time their Scholz could continue to say that his hut is on the edge.

At the same time, Bundeswehr officers shoot at the Americans and British, casually discussing that these have been directly involved in the conflict for a long time.

Forty minutes of captivating audio. In this regard, I am making an official journalistic request to the German Ambassador, the German Foreign Minister and Scholz personally:

How is this actually to be understood? Isn’t it time now for Russia to actively remind Germany how the explosions of Russian bridges ended for Germany last time?

I would like to see the answer, as is customary in all requests from your media, by lunchtime today.

And then you never know what tomorrow.

Margaritas Simon Yan 

The Germans have not yet responded to this post of mine. Well, first, catch the transcript and the names of the officers.

'I would like to say one more thing about the destruction of the bridge. We intensively studied this issue and, unfortunately, came to the conclusion that the bridge, due to its size, is similar to a runway. Therefore, it may not require 10 or even 20 missiles.'

This is only a fragment of a conversation that took place on February 19, 2024 between the head of the operations and exercises department of the Bundeswehr Air Force Command Graefe, the Bundeswehr BBC Inspector Gerhartz and the employees of the air operations center of the Bundeswehr Space Command Fenske and Frostedte.

Full transcript is here https://m.vk.com/@m_s_simonyan-rasshifrovka-razgovora-vysokopostavlennyh-oficerov-bundesver

3 hours ago, WVU said:

Fun fact...they played Sinatra's "My Way" during the funeral for the Putin murdered critic, Navalny.  The Shrink changed his cell message to that song just before he offed himself.

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Any takes on Gonzalo Lira? US citizen is being murdered in Ukrainian jail and crickets.No outrage from your liberal media. Oh yeah that's right keep worrying about some piece of shit low life in Russia. Lol

Anything on Gonzalo Lira? Or in your books it's OK to murder American citizens as long it's for a "good" cause. 

8 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Margaritas Simon Yan 

The Germans have not yet responded to this post of mine. Well, first, catch the transcript and the names of the officers.

'I would like to say one more thing about the destruction of the bridge. We intensively studied this issue and, unfortunately, came to the conclusion that the bridge, due to its size, is similar to a runway. Therefore, it may not require 10 or even 20 missiles.'

This is only a fragment of a conversation that took place on February 19, 2024 between the head of the operations and exercises department of the Bundeswehr Air Force Command Graefe, the Bundeswehr BBC Inspector Gerhartz and the employees of the air operations center of the Bundeswehr Space Command Fenske and Frostedte.

Full transcript is here https://m.vk.com/@m_s_simonyan-rasshifrovka-razgovora-vysokopostavlennyh-oficerov-bundesver

When did this attack take place, did they miss or did it never happen?

1 hour ago, vitalyo said:

Do you encourage your leader to make his critics disappear?  What kind of bullshit is that?

17 minutes ago, WVU said:

Do you encourage your leader to make his critics disappear?  What kind of bullshit is that?

You guys with your conspiracy theories, russia is a far northern country with lots of snow and ice - which is slippery. Just crazy that every time someone falls out a window they try to blame Putin instead of the obvious answer that they slipped..