Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That's absolutely inhumane like cutting an animal such barbaric acts putin better get those planes in the air ASAP and get those atomic bombs ready 

This shit will not end tomorrow Will be something else and another city and event 

All this crap about making up stories piece of shit was in the Ukranian army fighting Russians guy obviously knew what to say if he was going to get caught it's all planned by Ukranian military 

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

That's absolutely inhumane like cutting an animal such barbaric acts putin better get those planes in the air ASAP and get those atomic bombs ready 

This shit will not end tomorrow Will be something else and another city and event 

All this crap about making up stories piece of shit was in the Ukranian army fighting Russians guy obviously knew what to say if he was going to get caught it's all planned by Ukranian military 

Yup, these videos are being put out a day later to "prove" it was ISIS, all I see is they're working hard to try to convince people it was ISIS, they planned the attack and they planned to release videos to mislead everyone.

Since when do isis  martyrs run away? Since when do they talk about being paid? They went back to ukraine because that's where they came from, they had nowhere else they could go so they ran to safety.

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You reap what you sow

Fuck Russia 

It's all a distraction brock, they're losing the war and they're lashing out, wont change a thing but speed their doom. I doubt zelensky is alive 2-3 months from now, unless if he leaves ukraine and is hidden abroad. The ukrainian army is finished, the death throes are just getting ramped up.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yup, these videos are being put out a day later to "prove" it was ISIS, all I see is they're working hard to try to convince people it was ISIS, they planned the attack and they planned to release videos to mislead everyone.

Since when do isis  martyrs run away? Since when do they talk about being paid? They went back to ukraine because that's where they came from, they had nowhere else they could go so they ran to safety.

I just saw on YouTube not sure about the distance on the border but where this happened Belarus was 25-50 km away from the border while Ukraine was 150 km away and they ran to Ukraine why so far of course that's where their comrades were waiting 

Just now, Moldoveanu said:

I just saw on YouTube not sure about the distance on the border but where this happened Belarus was 25-50 km away from the border while Ukraine was 150 km away and they ran to Ukraine why so far of course that's where their comrades were waiting 

Moscow is something like 5-600 miles from ukraine, they made it 85% of the way, I dont know if it's true but some sources are saying they were tracking the car most of the way to see if they had accomplices.

10 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

You reap what you sow

Fuck Russia 

Watch your mouth Nazi Midge,all day today I am thinking should I take a trip to Champaign or ask Alex to talk to you. The last time he talk to people they were jumping off 3ed floor. Broken legs and bones is not that bad. 

Look this guy is cooperating 

My idea they did a poor job, kind of didn't finish after cutting an ear off they should of throw him into a pit with rats. 

7 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Watch your mouth Nazi Midge,all day today I am thinking should I take a trip to Champaign or ask Alex to talk to you. The last time he talk to people they were jumping off 3ed floor. Broken legs and bones is not that bad. 

Look this guy is cooperating 

My idea they did a poor job, kind of didn't finish after cutting an ear off they should of throw him into a pit with rats. 

You can suck my dick 

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

here they come.

image.png.3e11e8dbd065b2f179f1f1ff999837b0.png

image.png.7fd11f195f49956edea203b3c19dc079.png

Correct, permanent blackouts.

image.png.ff7c3d06893b4df52fe42dfaaa9235ab.png

They just warming up

13 missile carriers.
Heading to the missile launch line. Later they will most likely be joined by the Tu-22M3 with Kh-32 missiles, the MiG-31K with Daggers, and the Su-34 with Kh-59 missiles.

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

WTF do you think Russia has been doing since February 2022 you moron 

Post us one video on where the Russians executing civilians, POW's. We got plenty of footage ukes doing that. Don't you think it's odd that that we are yet to see one.

PS.Did you have an orgasm on 9/11?