Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, vitalyo said:

Post us one video on where the Russians executing civilians, POW's. We got plenty of footage ukes doing that. Don't you think it's odd that that we are yet to see one.

PS.Did you have an orgasm on 9/11?

Everything they've done on Ukrainian soil is a crime

Bucha, was one large war for which Putin can't even visit most countries in the world or he arrested.

Nice try asshole 

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont think I believe this, but maybe.

image.thumb.png.4f28cfc1854299d59b349f9fde9041c9.png

All of the Russian cities and highways have tracking system. Cops can punch in a vehicle license plate and it will show full history of your vehicle so once they got their license plate it was easy to track them. 

11 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Everything they've done on Ukrainian soil is a crime

Bucha, was one large war for which Putin can't even visit most countries in the world or he arrested.

Nice try asshole 

So two years into a war and we are yet to see one video to prove executions. Agh. Plenty of footage ukes doing that. 

Now who is stupid. 

You still didn't answer my question. Did you have an orgasm on 9/11? You are avoiding my question so I am gonna take it as a YES. 

IMG_20240324_004327_588.thumb.jpg.899831e8f5c23d0adb0f3d92b1d2a82f.jpg

The Burj Khalifa skyscraper in Dubai was painted in the colors of the Russian flag in memory of the victims of the terrorist attack at Crocus City Hall.

The inscription “The United Arab Emirates supports Russia” appeared on the facade in Arabic and English.

Putin is Keen to Their Plan

MAR 23, 2024unnamed.jpg.e245e8c8e895770455f18fdf31c42498.jpg

Putin has remained poised and logical in the face of evil.

Yet MSM claim he is a deranged Hitler-esque loose-cannon, who wants nuclear war and global domination.

If we use 9/11 and 10/7 as precedent, Russia are now free to invade or bomb any country they wish.

However, Putin does not appear to be taking the cheese. He recognizes he is being provoked by the West, in an attempt to justify more spending for Ukraine, or worse, direct US/NATO intervention, and thus full-scale WW3.

If Putin retaliates in kind, the Deep State will get the global conflict they desire, in the hopes they can reestablish their control amidst the chaos.

Putin is keen to their plan. I don’t foresee any wild escalations, but I would not be surprised to see some “decision-making centers” being on the receiving end of a few Kinzhals in the not so distant future.

Putin knows the gravity of the situation and he will not risk his position out of emotion.

‼️🏴 Information about “martyr belts” on terrorists in “Crocus” turned out to be fake

Margarita Simonyan denied information circulating online that one of the doctors found an explosive device on the terrorist’s corpse.
💬 “ None of them was going to die. None of them were religious fanatics. ISIS didn’t come close, ” she writes.