Major storm Northeast

KingKolzig

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Ok tough guy.   Forum to forum same tough talk from you.    I go up to Maine from Kittery to Bangor every few months.  Maybe we can meet somewhere and see what you are really about.   Tough talk? I said I know the owners, how does that make me tough?   I can handle my own but far from the toughest ever to post on the forums.   Let me know if you are interested and until then stuff your head in the pillows pal. Do you hear those moans?   Heading out for a bit.   Enjoy your night pillow boy.  

The old let's meet somewhere off the forum fake tough guy act.

Look fat boy you wouldn't meet me if I offered you $500 to do so.

So go back to hugging your pillow and dreaming of your chitty land fantasies.

Yeah, we're getting blasted pretty good here in New London County CT. We are all a little surprised that the power is still on since it is all held together with super glue and duct tape. If it goes, no football tomorrow. Did Chumpo post his golden football fades yet? Come on Chumpo, help us out pal, rub that Chrystal ball extra hard and post them fades so I can lock them in before the power goes. Thanks!

2 hours ago, shooterman said:

Yeah, we're getting blasted pretty good here in New London County CT. We are all a little surprised that the power is still on since it is all held together with super glue and duct tape. If it goes, no football tomorrow. Did Chumpo post his golden football fades yet? Come on Chumpo, help us out pal, rub that Chrystal ball extra hard and post them fades so I can lock them in before the power goes. Thanks!

He said Chiefs will blow out Cincy

You know what to do 

34.72” is most on record for Tracy
By Seth Schmidt

Congratulations, hearty Tracy area people. February snowfall totals in Tracy are a modern-day record.
Through Tuesday morning, 34.72” of snow had been logged in Tracy during the month of February. The nearly three-feet of February snow in Tracy is greater than the new 31.6” February snowfall record that has been set at the Southwest Outreach and Research Station at Lamberton. The previous snowiest February on record for the University of Minnesota research site, set in 1962, was 

1 hour ago, kyhawk said:

34.72” is most on record for Tracy
By Seth Schmidt

Congratulations, hearty Tracy area people. February snowfall totals in Tracy are a modern-day record.
Through Tuesday morning, 34.72” of snow had been logged in Tracy during the month of February. The nearly three-feet of February snow in Tracy is greater than the new 31.6” February snowfall record that has been set at the Southwest Outreach and Research Station at Lamberton. The previous snowiest February on record for the University of Minnesota research site, set in 1962, was 

Hawker call me pal.

Let's discuss retirement and gambling techniques.

Thanks.