Daytime poker

nothing but winners

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

How do you guys work the buy ins now? Is it still credit until you owe a certain amt(might have been $3-500 as i recall)?

Mike everyone is on credit the day we start, once game finishes that day whoever lost works out payment plans immediately after game.  Sometimes when we.play at night payments may lapse into the next morning but most if not all payments are complete by noontime the next day.   Hope that helps and grab a seat sometime soon pal.....as far as certain amount, well it’s what you can afford, most regulars buy in for 300 and might do a leotard of two.  So nightly 300~900.   Depends on the person and THIER budget...

17 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

Mike everyone is on credit the day we start, once game finishes that day whoever lost works out payment plans immediately after game.  Sometimes when we.play at night payments may lapse into the next morning but most if not all payments are complete by noontime the next day.   Hope that helps and grab a seat sometime soon pal.....as far as certain amount, well it’s what you can afford, most regulars buy in for 300 and might do a leotard of two.  So nightly 300~900.   Depends on the person and THIER budget...

Thanks, i thought i saw some kind of ledger? i popped in the other day to observe, it looked like all ins are run twice, is that correct, any other changes to normal rules?

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Thanks, i thought i saw some kind of ledger? i popped in the other day to observe, it looked like all ins are run twice, is that correct, any other changes to normal rules?

Correct we started using ru. It twice for all ins.    But it’s not always run it twice, as the players involved in hand ALL have to agree whe the all in time comes.... basically a little box will pop up asking run it twice.  You have about 5 seconds to click yes or no.   If 1 person clicks no then-it will be run it once.... obviously this happens after all chips are in pot and before the turn or river card.   It’s about 5 seconds that you decide to click yes or no along with other player or players  in that pot.

45 minutes ago, IAG said:

What time we thinking of doing this?  Would like at least 4.   

I’m. Ready whenever.     Want to try for 6 pm est?   So far we have IAG, AD and myself.   Sound good for 6 pm?   I’m sure 1 or 2 more will show up.    None of these fucks work.   Who knows Mike may also play as he wa asking questions earlier

Let me know where you would like to meet in Maine tough guy and you will see my b m I.   I was just in wells on wednesday, as I said previously I do some business in Maine and go up that way every 2 weeks anywhere from Kittery to Bangor.    Let me know.  

still made no one trust you enough to play poker on credit?   If so get over it kid....

1 hour ago, nothing but winners said:

Let me know where you would like to meet in Maine tough guy and you will see my b m I.   I was just in wells on wednesday, as I said previously I do some business in Maine and go up that way every 2 weeks anywhere from Kittery to Bangor.    Let me know.  

still made no one trust you enough to play poker on credit?   If so get over it kid....

will you be at the pelham dunkin with that gamblign group tomorrow? i could use a smal loan

39 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

will you be at the pelham dunkin with that gamblign group tomorrow? i could use a smal loan

Clogz tomorrow headed to a buddy birthday party shortly after lunch hour.   No meeting tomorrow as we are off this week due to no NFL.    Hit me up next week as we may meet at the bridge street Lowell Dunkins...