redstripe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Business is spotty at best.  We’re at the mercy of corporate/stockholder greed now.

you’re out east now?  I have relatives in Fredericton.

I'll be in Freddy next week to work with some metallurgy guys on parting my product. Live about hours from there. Cormier Village, near Shediac. Bought a 5 acre hobby farm which is the hub of my mineral claim.

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Doesn't look very goldish. more like sand and gravel.

lol

it has to be smelted and put into solution, then precipitated out of solution, washed and desiccated. After that you simple melt it and pour. Will produce a gradable bar or you repeat the process. A couple cycles and guaranteed three nines.

15 hours ago, Sinker said:

lol

it has to be smelted and put into solution, then precipitated out of solution, washed and desiccated. After that you simple melt it and pour. Will produce a gradable bar or you repeat the process. A couple cycles and guaranteed three nines.

OKAY. Not one person on the forum believes your constant flow of bullshit.

Fucking deadbeat felon.

seem like most other folk here get that I got a lot better shit to do than listen to their tired acts by now you the only one banging the keyboard like Elton John with tourettes 

I know you got fukk all better to do than nip at my nutsack child but really son?

You got anything further use the PM function. I ain't here to shit up nobody forum any more and this is a pretty good thread.

we good?

6 hours ago, Sinker said:

no clue what LIV golf is Mike do mw a solid gimme a  quick rundown how it will affect PGA

By unifying the PGA stops bleeding players to LIV, they get better fields when LIV players play on the reg tour, the litigation ends, the majors and ryder cup are improved - on the LIv side they'll get a decent TV deal, far more exposure, world ranking pts and they can now relax knowing they'll be around long term.

2 hours ago, Sinker said:

seem like most other folk here get that I got a lot better shit to do than listen to their tired acts by now you the only one banging the keyboard like Elton John with tourettes 

I know you got fukk all better to do than nip at my nutsack child but really son?

You got anything further use the PM function. I ain't here to shit up nobody forum any more and this is a pretty good thread.

we good?

Pat tries to pick fights with people, he's done it with me and many others, it'll pass, if you're bored play along with him, if not ignore him and he'll find another target.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Pat tries to pick fights with people, he's done it with me and many others, it'll pass, if you're bored play along with him, if not ignore him and he'll find another target.

I'm just pattin the lad on the head a bit for old times sake kid is like bag rash, don't scratch it'll be gone soon.

I'm on hobble for a few weeks so thought I'd indulge.

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

By unifying the PGA stops bleeding players to LIV, they get better fields when LIV players play on the reg tour, the litigation ends, the majors and ryder cup are improved - on the LIv side they'll get a decent TV deal, far more exposure, world ranking pts and they can now relax knowing they'll be around long term.

very good thx. Spreading out ranking points sounds a plus to me

Here you go Michael this is auric chloride and soluble platinum salt, Sinkers finest. That's pretty much pur

e but needs parted. Some nasty shit tho blind you on contact. For good.

A lot of gold moves around the world in this state hard to track

20230414_171846.thumb.jpg.a8c3b76eb17be8e9a96e9f9a1df799c3.jpg

27 minutes ago, Sinker said:

Here you go Michael this is auric chloride and soluble platinum salt, Sinkers finest. That's pretty much pur

e but needs parted. Some nasty shit tho blind you on contact. For good.

A lot of gold moves around the world in this state hard to track

20230414_171846.thumb.jpg.a8c3b76eb17be8e9a96e9f9a1df799c3.jpg

Do you have to use mercury to distill it or whatever? I dont know the correct term for it.

cyanide leaching, mercury amalgam, lead cupellation all no no's in Sinkers shop.

If I was gonna mine it I would just mill it concentrate it and ship it out for refining. Those big plants have proper safety and pollution control. Its really pretty nasty shit, I did my own enough to get it right but when I finish the test ore I quit. Acids I use are bad enough and they all gotta be fully remediated before disposal.

that shit beyond my capability way far