Does anyone really think Joe Rogan wont be canceled?

sleepy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, trytrytry said:

this guy has an an incredible 15 minutes of fame.  no idea how he did it, almost Stern like.

Apparently something like 11 million people listen to him everyday, CNN and MSNBC get less than 1 million each - FOX maybe 2-3.

That's why they're so desperate to silence him. He is far more influential than they are.

It's a double reverse mis direction false flag

they are using this outrage to get far right and middle right leaning folks to support Rogan and for those that maybe didn't listen to now start listening and supporting in order to own the Libs.   Meanwhile many of them won't realize that Rogan is actually a Libby two shoes himself and and they'll slowly get indoctrinated and accidently start to like the ideas of Bernie or Tulsi

I would imagine he'd love to have spotify cut ties and let him reach MORE people with his old platforms, because I can't imagine Spotify can get out of owing him the rest of the 100+ million they owe him contractually. 

ultimately I don't think he'd say his main gig is podcasting.  Even if it makes him the most $. He's first a stand up comedian and isn't he starting or has started his own comedy club?  secondly UFC is not going to give a shit about any of this. thirdly if he's not bored to death of talking to people for 3 hours a day, he can still do so on other platforms or his own, he just might lose some ad reads and as much of a variety of Liberal guests out of fear of cancelation by association. Which is a good thing anyways. We need more Dan Crenshaw, Jocco, and less Sanjay Gupta

It's a double reverse mis direction false flag

they are using this outrage to get far right and middle right leaning folks to support Rogan and for those that maybe didn't listen to now start listening and supporting in order to own the Libs.   Meanwhile many of them won't realize that Rogan is actually a Libby two shoes himself and and they'll slowly get indoctrinated and accidently start to like the ideas of Bernie or Tulsi

I would imagine he'd love to have spotify cut ties and let him reach MORE people with his old platforms, because I can't imagine Spotify can get out of owing him the rest of the 100+ million they owe him contractually. 

ultimately I don't think he'd say his main gig is podcasting.  Even if it makes him the most $. He's first a stand up comedian and isn't he starting or has started his own comedy club?  secondly UFC is not going to give a shit about any of this. thirdly if he's not bored to death of talking to people for 3 hours a day, he can still do so on other platforms or his own, he just might lose some ad reads and as much of a variety of Liberal guests out of fear of cancelation by association. Which is a good thing anyways. We need more Dan Crenshaw, Jocco, and less Sanjay Gupta

1 hour ago, Sharp Square said:

lol 

He's had people like Dr. Michael Osterholm and people like Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough on to represent both sides of the arguments.

But you think that's a bad thing.

Because you have no fucking clue how science works or how the media is supposed to engage in journalism.

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He's had people like Dr. Michael Osterholm and people like Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough on to represent both sides of the arguments.

But you think that's a bad thing.

Because you have no fucking clue how science works or how the media is supposed to engage in journalism.

I don't mind Joe Rogan at all really. And hey I give him total credit here he was smart enough to figure it out just like someone around Trump did which is why he went from Dem to GOP

there is tons of cash in telling these whack job hillbillies what they wanna hear, true or not, believe it or not its fkn profitable!  hell take full advantage and he decided to do just that

Just now, Sharp Square said:

I don't mind Joe Rogan at all really. And hey I give him total credit here he was smart enough to figure it out just like someone around Trump did which is why he went from Dem to GOP

there is tons of cash in telling these whack job hillbillies what they wanna hear, true or not, believe it or not its fkn profitable!  hell take full advantage and he decided to do just that

So you're just going to ignore the fact that he had a guy like Michael Osterholm on his podcast (in the very clip you linked) to represent the mainstream narrative.  LOL.

You are completely brainwashed.