Does anyone really think Joe Rogan wont be canceled?

sleepy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And the only people making Joe Rogan money are you people who claim he's sold out.

You're making him a martyr.

Because you have no clue what content he's actually had on his podcasts and believe nonsense.

thing is he didn't bring on these recent guys to "show both sides of it"  he completely changed his whole opinion of it all lol 

he switched sides because he saw which side of this was going to make more money and get more viewers. you can literally fool some of the people all of the time. 

But I don't hate him for that, I have watched his show tons of times and would watch it again depending on that day's content. 

The hilarious thing is that Joe Rogan is actually a liberal.

But these retards always eat their own.

Exactly why this administration has an approval rating in the 30's.

If you ever deviate from the "one party" dictate, they try to destroy you.

Bill Maher

Russell Brand

Dave Chappelle

Glenn Greenwald

Tim Pool

Joe Rogan

And the list continues to grow.

1 minute ago, Sharp Square said:

thing is he didn't bring on these recent guys to "show both sides of it"  he completely changed his whole opinion of it all lol 

he switched sides because he saw which side of this was going to make more money and get more viewers. you can literally fool some of the people all of the time. 

But I don't hate him for that, I have watched his show tons of times and would watch it again depending on that day's content. 

He did?  Go ahead and show some evidence of that.

Joe Rogan interviews guests, genius.  He doesn't dictate how people should think like your brainwashed news sources do.

He asks questions.  That's it.

It's not his fault if your brainwashing doesn't allow you to consider other points of view.

He changed his opinion because he did research and used his critical thinking skills. Unlike you biden lovers who do not have those vital skills. 

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He did?  Go ahead and show some evidence of that.

Joe Rogan interviews guests, genius.  He doesn't dictate how people should think like your brainwashed news sources do.

He asks questions.  That's it.

It's not his fault if your brainwashing doesn't allow you to consider other points of view.

but redstripe said he did change his opinion because of his critical thinking skills....   sooooooooooooo did he or didn't he ?

Its okay I already know the correct answer 

2 minutes ago, Sharp Square said:

I simply gave my opinion of the situation as I see it.  I don't give a shit if u agree or not.  Just how it is 

Wrong.  You're accusing him of things.

There's a big difference between saying that you don't like someone or that someone deliberately took an action to cause a certain effect.

Learn the difference, be a man, and quit trying to weasel out of the hole you dug for yourself.

"everyone"  lol    cmon man you arent 12 

its way too easy to rustle u guys feathers, sorry man I just had time today 

So you're now claiming that you're one of those people so desperate that they need to look like a retard to get attention?

Bravo.

It's good to have goals in life I guess.  I'd probably try to aim a little bit higher with mine.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you're now claiming that you're one of those people so desperate that they need to look like a retard to get attention?

Bravo.

It's good to have goals in life I guess.  I'd probably try to aim a little bit higher with mine.

I know I am terrible for it but you guys just get so worked up over this shit, sometimes I can't help myself lol 

20 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The hilarious thing is that Joe Rogan is actually a liberal.

But these retards always eat their own.

Exactly why this administration has an approval rating in the 30's.

If you ever deviate from the "one party" dictate, they try to destroy you.

Bill Maher

Russell Brand

Dave Chappelle

Glenn Greenwald

Tim Pool

Joe Rogan

And the list continues to grow.

Yup. And speaking of Bill Maher, his new season of Real Time has been great. Have been telling all my lib friends to watch it. He’s been hammering the libtards anti-science and virtue signaling over Covid left and right.