Did anyone really think Joe Rogan would be canceled?

housepicks

• housepicks changed the title to Did anyone really think Joe Rogan would be canceled?
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sharp Square said:

Ole Joe loved Vaccines until he figured out that lying about them and rallying to the whacko's as he called em paid a hell of a lot more lol 

Tell us you've never watched a single Joe Rogan podcast without telling us you've never watched a single Joe Rogan podcast.

He's allowed both sides to be represented, you stupid fuck.

He's doing the media's job since they refuse to allow debate on the topic.

17 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Tell us you've never watched a single Joe Rogan podcast without telling us you've never watched a single Joe Rogan podcast.

He's allowed both sides to be represented, you stupid fuck.

He's doing the media's job since they refuse to allow debate on the topic.

SS is the most pitiful poster here because he "thinks" he is normal. As if a gay transphobic shrimp boat captain could be considered normal. 

1 hour ago, housepicks said:

I was talking about SS but as far as TTT goes….brains without the ability to think rationally doesn’t have a lot of worth IMO.

I just cant take talking politics here seriously so I admit I can be a troll, sometimes its just too easy.  I know it prob means I am an ass at times, but who isn't. 

Over all I am really not a very political person, I seldom get involved in those long conversations over it because it seems so pointless. but no one really talks any sports betting here anymore so its pretty much just a general topic forum with a big lean toward Trump level politics.  who the hell wouldn't do some trolling here lol 

3 hours ago, housepicks said:

I was talking about SS but as far as TTT goes….brains without the ability to think rationally doesn’t have a lot of worth IMO.

exactly

which makes me super scared of the world

I have seen brilliant people, like really out there brilliant, afraid of their own shadows and buying all this omicron horseshit

and I'm talking regular Joe's, not the nerds taking kickbacks

1 hour ago, WVU said:

I take part of the blame since I voted for the senile kook.  But I have learned from my past mistake.  I will never again vote for a liberal left politician

WVU sounding a lot like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity lately. But as I look closer I think he resembles Maria Bartiromo the most. He's definitely a clueless parrot of the right wing propaganda machine. 

"Vaccines are bad. America is a mess". :laugh:laugh:laugh

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

WVU sounding a lot like Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity lately. But as I look closer I think he resembles Maria Bartiromo the most. He's definitely a clueless parrot of the right wing propaganda machine. 

"Vaccines are bad. America is a mess". :laugh:laugh:laugh

And you're sounding a lot like a one-footed, drooling retard.

As always.