Did anyone really think Joe Rogan would be canceled?

housepicks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sharp Square said:

eh not really, I mean cmon if u take any of this political bullshit here seriously then well your foolish and making it rough on yourself.  its good for a laugh now and again but i never take it personally 

I could never dislike a person just because of their politics, if I did that I would have to disown half of my family.

2 hours ago, Sharp Square said:

eh not really, I mean cmon if u take any of this political bullshit here seriously then well your foolish and making it rough on yourself.  its good for a laugh now and again but i never take it personally 

You voted for him you are accountable and should be treated accordingly 

3 hours ago, WVU said:

I take part of the blame since I voted for the senile kook.  But I have learned from my past mistake.  I will never again vote for a liberal left politician

Last Friday the jobs numbers were freaking great.  Hilarious to see how disappointed Fox News & you were.  Very sad to see so many Americans rooting for America to fail just because Biden is president.  And you have the nerve to traffic Biden is senile.  You are an ignorant parrot of Fox News and the right wing. 

"Biden's a senile kook". WVU :laugh

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

Last Friday the jobs numbers were freaking great.  Hilarious to see how disappointed Fox News & you were.  Very sad to see so many Americans rooting for America to fail just because Biden is president.  And you have the nerve to traffic Biden is senile.  You are an ignorant parrot of Fox News and the right wing. 

"Biden's a senile kook". WVU :laugh

You don’t think he is a tad senile?  Come on man

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

Come on man. Saying Biden is a senile kook is like saying WVU"s pussy hole is virgin tight and his butt hole is Richard Simmons sloppy. Do you get it man? 

Or saying Dumb Joey is a heterosexual kook.

All examples believable but extremely false. 

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Come on man. Saying Biden is a senile kook is like saying WVU"s pussy hole is virgin tight and his butt hole is Richard Simmons sloppy. Do you get it man? 

Or saying Dumb Joey is a heterosexual kook.

All examples believable but extremely false. 

How many times did your mother drop you on your head as a baby?

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

Biden IS senile.

37 minutes ago, WVU said:

31 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You’d have to be a complete shitforbrains to not realize he’s senile. 

Timothy McVeigh would also be rooting against America with a so called senile president as it's leader. The new Republicon strain. 

Republicons calling the Jan. 6th insurrection "legitimate political discourse".  The new Republicon strain. They'd definitely approve of Tim McVeigh. 

P.S. 2021, The miraculous  economy.  Greatest job gains, wage gains, least BK's ever filed. Most start ups. Child poverty reduced by 50%.  ISIS leader killed. 20+ year losing Afghanistan war ended.. Just a peek.

But the talking point is: Joe Biden is senile. :laugh

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Timothy McVeigh would also be rooting against America with a so called senile president as it's leader. The new Republicon strain. 

Republicons calling the Jan. 6th insurrection "legitimate political discourse".  The new Republicon strain. They'd definitely approve of Tim McVeigh. 

P.S. 2021, The miraculous  economy.  Greatest job gains, wage gains, least BK's ever filed. Most start ups. Child poverty reduced by 50%.  ISIS leader killed. 20+ year losing Afghanistan war ended.. Just a peek.

You are fkn brainwashed 

6 hours ago, WVU said:

I take part of the blame since I voted for the senile kook.  But I have learned from my past mistake.  I will never again vote for a liberal left politician

Wow, lots of red pilled former lefties coming around, remember when sleepy was as far left as they came? Joey wasn't extreme but he's reformed, fair warning too.

17 minutes ago, redstripe said:

You are fkn brainwashed 

He’s comedic fun at best.  Too stupid otherwise to understand what he’s talking about.

Miraculous economy.  Lol most miraculous economies have the president at a landslide for re-election.  Biden is at an all-time low approval rating differential in his first year.

Great job gains yet an another all time lowest in years labor force participation rate.

Wage gains that trail the inflation his policies are causing

Child poverty reduced by handing out monthly checks to millions of families that didn’t even need it or ask for it and increasing the debt

Isis wiped out in 1 year under Trump after Obama spending 8 years letting them build and doing nothing.  One year under Biden and they’re back.

Afghan war ending….evem Joe doesn’t want to go there with all the soldiers he left to die.  Anyways a war in Ukraine is about to happen.  We’ll be back in one soon.

His own party turning completely against him but somehow this is an all time amazing first year.  Hahaha.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

He’s the least popular president in modern history. Less popular than a rich asshole that looked like a Cheeto. That should tell you something , stumpy. 

How’s sleepy Joe doing on Covid ? More cases and more deaths than under Trump doesn’t look good for him. 

9 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He’s the least popular president in modern history. Less popular than a rich asshole that looked like a Cheeto. That should tell you something , stumpy. 

How’s sleepy Joe doing on Covid ? More cases and more deaths than under Trump doesn’t look good for him. 

The memo went out today for the dems to put covid behind them, it's not a coincidence that 3-4 govs announced masks are going away, nor that the most hard line covid fanatics on CNN are all saying the same thing.  They all act on orders, apparently the orders are out.

20 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

How much does gas cost now?