Did anyone really think Joe Rogan would be canceled?

housepicks

On 2/7/2022 at 10:23 PM, joeybagadonuts said:

He’s the least popular president in modern history. Less popular than a rich asshole that looked like a Cheeto. That should tell you something , stumpy. 

How’s sleepy Joe doing on Covid ? More cases and more deaths than under Trump doesn’t look good for him. 

Fox News and Dumb Joey have much in common.  They're both rooting for the Neo-Nazis protesting in Canada. :laugh

Dumb Joey just as dumb if not dumber than the Trumptards.  Ideology that of a Neo-Nazi. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/7/2022 at 3:45 PM, WVU said:

I take part of the blame since I voted for the senile kook.  But I have learned from my past mistake.  I will never again vote for a liberal left politician

On 2/7/2022 at 8:05 PM, FairWarning said:

Biden IS senile.

On 2/7/2022 at 8:52 PM, joeybagadonuts said:

You’d have to be a complete shitforbrains to not realize he’s senile. 

Today, B$den took to the national stage and made a great speech telling killer, corrupt Putin the consequences he'll face if he invades Ukraine.  B$den was great and a senile person couldn't execute on a national stage the way he does.

WVU,  Racist FW, and Dumb Joey are idiot scum and obvious parrots of conservative media and default assumptions. 

"It's both sides". VERY DUMB JOEY 

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

Today, B$den took to the national stage and made a great speech telling killer, corrupt Putin the consequences he'll face if he invades Ukraine.  B$den was great and a senile person couldn't execute on a national stage the way he does.

WVU,  Racist FW, and Dumb Joey are idiot scum and obvious parrots of conservative media and default assumptions. 

"It's both sides". VERY DUMB JOEY 

How am I scum, runner?  Do tell 

Just now, Bigrunner said:

The obvious. Calling a sane president of your country a senile kook speaks volumes about you!

B$dens executed a speech yesterday on the national stage that a senile person wouldn't be able to do. Proving you, Racist FW and Dumb Joey very wrong.

Come on man.  Take the blinders off.  He has one decent speech out of many and you think that proves you right?  I heard the speech and it wasn't that bad, but all the others were lunacy.  You are way too one sided and not capable of seeing any fault in your own party.  That speaks volumes about you, sir.

16 minutes ago, WVU said:

Come on man.  Take the blinders off.  He has one decent speech out of many and you think that proves you right?  I heard the speech and it wasn't that bad, but all the others were lunacy.  You are way too one sided and not capable of seeing any fault in your own party.  That speaks volumes about you, sir.

You're so wrong. I'm not a big fan of Biden. But I've seen him perform many times on the national stage and to say he's senile is false. A senile person doesn't execute day after day, year after year on the national stage like Joe Biden has.

But it very obvious, the majority of white males don't think for themselves, and like sheep they will parrot the false rhetoric coming from conservative media & RepubliCon propaganda. And they will also throw in the default assumptions.  Not me! Facts matter!

"It's both sides". Dumb Joey

"Bigrunner is way too one sided and not capable of seeing any fault in your own party". WVU

2 examples of parrots spewing default assumptions.

"Joe Biden is a senile kook". WVU

"Joe Biden is extremely senile" . Racist FW

2 other examples of lambs parroting false rhetoric coming from conservative  media. 

36 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You're so wrong. I'm not a big fan of Biden. But I've seen him perform many times on the national stage and to say he's senile is false. A senile person doesn't execute day after day, year after year on the national stage like Joe Biden has.

But it very obvious, the majority of white males don't think for themselves, and like sheep they will parrot the false rhetoric coming from conservative media & RepubliCon propaganda. And they will also throw in the default assumptions.  Not me! Facts matter!

"It's both sides". Dumb Joey

"Bigrunner is way too one sided and not capable of seeing any fault in your own party". WVU

2 examples of parrots spewing default assumptions.

"Joe Biden is a senile kook". WVU

"Joe Biden is extremely senile" . Racist FW

2 other examples of lambs parroting false rhetoric coming from conservative  media. 

I don't read or watch Republican propaganda.  I watch/read democrat propaganda (CNN).  But I can wade through the bullshit.

45 minutes ago, WVU said:

I don't read or watch Republican propaganda.  I watch/read democrat propaganda (CNN).  But I can wade through the bullshit.

What democrat propaganda does CNN promote? Educate us? Besides pointing out that Biden is a senile kook educate us on what he should be doing differently?

Is it fact or democrat propaganda that new voter suppression laws are being passed by RepubliCon controlled states throughout the nation? Educate us? 

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

What democrat propaganda does CNN promote? Educate us? Besides pointing out that Biden is a senile kook educate us on what he should be doing differently?

Is it fact or democrat propaganda that new voter suppression laws are being passed by RepubliCon controlled states throughout the nation? Educate us? 

My god you’re fucking dumb. CNN isn’t even a news station anymore . It’s entertainment for retards like yourself. They’ve spread move Covid misinformation than all the other networks combined 

36 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

the biggest propaganda I see is pushing the vaccine and mask agenda and refusing to cover the side that shows they do not work.

58 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

How is it possible that someone is this fucking stupid?

3 hours ago, WVU said:

the biggest propaganda I see is pushing the vaccine and mask agenda and refusing to cover the side that shows they do not work.

Saying vaccines and masks don't work is reckless and wrong.

Says the anti vax community. Saying vaccines and masks don't work is reckless and wrong.  There's tons of data that proves masks and vaccines work. Why again did Joe Rogan apologize for trafficking Covid misinformation. Weak effort in pointing out the democrat propaganda seen and hear on CNN

"Vaccines and masks don't work". Idiot Scum WVU 

WVU, is this a fact? :laugh:laugh:laugh

4 hours ago, WVU said:

3 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

How is it possible that someone is this fucking stupid?

One must wonder why doctors and nurses wear masks if they don't work. Shocking that CNN is promoting the conspiracy that masks work. :laugh