Is The Midge Ready For The Madness?

The X

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You’d figure after his documented life story of losing at gambling for 20+ years that he would eventually bow out and admit it’s just a fun addiction like playing the lottery or something that he loses at.  No shame in that.  Most people lose at this.

Instead he just invented out of nowhere years back that he was suddenly a professional gambler, while wasting his time making lonely food videos, trips, and gambling with the same intelligence a 20 year old college kid who’s a giant sports fan would have.  I guess it’s a community where he just has to be accepted bc there’s not much else going on his life that he found any meaning in for over 20 years.  He’s pretty fun to laugh at.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You’d figure after his documented life story of losing at gambling for 20+ years that he would eventually bow out and admit it’s just a fun addiction like playing the lottery or something that he loses at.  No shame in that.  Most people lose at this.

Instead he just invented out of nowhere years back that he was suddenly a professional gambler, while wasting his time making lonely food videos, trips, and gambling with the same intelligence a 20 year old college kid who’s a giant sports fan would have.  I guess it’s a community where he just has to be accepted bc there’s not much else going on his life that he found any meaning in for over 20 years.  He’s pretty fun to laugh at.

thats why i hate him. guy never admits any weakness. everything he does is perfect, extraordinary, outstanding!

guy would last about 10 days without the wife and her family. even give him $5k and a good 30 day warning. he still would have no chance

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

thats why i hate him. guy never admits any weakness. everything he does is perfect, extraordinary, outstanding!

guy would last about 10 days without the wife and her family. even give him $5k and a good 30 day warning. he still would have no chance

He seems like a pretty bad person/father/husband/role model to his kid, and his entire life is dedicated to his addiction of adoration of losing at gambling on betting forums.  That said, I’d probably still at least have a beer with the guy and I’ve never hated anybody that I’ve met online.  Most all of us are guys, and talking and shooting the shit and making fun is our way of being cool most of the times.  I might even have a beer with OneFooter of all people if he came to Atlanta and could promise to act normal.  No reason to hate.

STIFFY E has no bets.

He had to get a loan on the NAZI ss.

To get a car for deliveries.

So will be very busy taking pizza and chicken wings to people’s door steps.

Heard that borrowing the car from TYRONE and BUTCH is very difficult these days.

So STIFFY E has no choice.

^ it’s for the best.  He has no business betting on a market with $50 limits much less markets with 10k-100k limits like he tries.  I honestly can’t imagine failing at gambling for 20 straight years and doing nothing different other than barstool talk and thinking that next year is the year.  It’s kind of comical though.  An Uber driver at 50+ with gas through the roof has to really suck.