The Woke Academy Awards...

PatrickBateman

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Can you imagine an audience member walking on stage and slapping Don Rickles for a joke they didn't like?

Rock's unscripted joke was funnier than anything the 3 hosts read from cue cards.

Need more of this from the host

3 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Will Smith should have got slapped back for raising a son like he did!!

His son still has his manhood.  The one that's needs a slap back into manhood is Dwayne Wade for letting his wife tell him that their 10 year old son was a woman and was ready to remove his genitals.  As a father you have to step in at that point and say "fuck no" I'm gonna talk to my son and figure out what's wrong here and guide him into manhood.  Instead he just supports a 10 year old trying to become a fake woman.  That has to be all liberal celebrity bs from Gabriella Union playing out.  No 10 year old kid has much of a clue about life much less what that decision would do to them.  Dwayne Wade is another beta.  What a shame.  I always thought he was an alpha on the court.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

CODA sweeps best adapted screen play and best picture!  Solid movie worth watching that I enjoyed.  Some of you might enjoy it for a watch.

never heard of it until maybe a week ago. Just another movie that wins because it's  about a sympathetic subject.

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

never heard of it until maybe a week ago. Just another movie that wins because it's  about a sympathetic subject.

It's actually a really good movie.  I bought that Apple TV 4k device a few months back.  They have a limited selection but it's actually some pretty good stuff.  CODA is worth a watch at least.  I liked it.  They don't even remotely go out of their way to make it about CODA.  It's just the story of the family and where they live at and what they do vs the girl's dreams.  Nothing political that I can see.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Brayden11 a following fool. :laugh

Exactly what am I following? It’s a joke but I get why you don’t see it that way. You’re unable to think for yourself and need a support system to help you get through life. Anyone that disagrees with you is immediately an enemy. Good luck with that.

3 hours ago, Brayden11 said:

I didn’t watch. Did Alec Baldwin win an Oscar for getting away with murder?

17 minutes ago, Brayden11 said:

Exactly what am I following? It’s a joke but I get why you don’t see it that way. You’re unable to think for yourself and need a support system to help you get through life. Anyone that disagrees with you is immediately an enemy. Good luck with that.

Look up the definition of murder and you'll understand why I think you're a following fool. 

Only the right wing, Trump lovers, Fox News followers believed Alec Baldwin committed murder.  A bundle of fools.