DD’s Plays

Dodgers Dynasty

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Hurry how nasty are ur girls farts? We all know just from looking at her she’s one of those gross chicks who doesn’t care and will just let one rip 

All the pics you’ve posted of her, she has that look in her eye as if she just dropped a wet shart in her cheap polyester Central American panties. Just sayin’ 

Hank how would you know so much about HUADs girl. have you been lurking with no bankroll?

28 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Hurry how nasty are ur girls farts? We all know just from looking at her she’s one of those gross chicks who doesn’t care and will just let one rip 

All the pics you’ve posted of her, she has that look in her eye as if she just dropped a wet shart in her cheap polyester Central American panties. Just sayin’ 

She's not from Central America retard

I think is pretty telling what you are doing here

You reek of cuckold mysogyny with low class, and low IQ

Those "insults" have no effect on me cause they are the fiction work of an individual who has no talent, no personality, and no future

Your life sucks, we know it, thats why you come here to pretend you are someone u are not, and when it doesn't work, you just lash out further exposing yourself

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

She's not from Central America retard

I think is pretty telling what you are doing here

You reek of cuckold mysogyny with low class, and low IQ

Those "insults" have no effect on me cause they are the fiction work of an individual who has no talent, no personality, and no future

Your life sucks, we know it, thats why you come here to pretend you are someone u are not, and when it doesn't work, you just lash out further exposing yourself

k

Hey HurryJunkie!

I bet that GF of yours right now is SCARFING DOWN two black bean burritos. She’s going to be dropping those nasty bean farts and sharts all over the place this afternoon pal….she’s marking her territory!!!

:laugh

Well since I’ve proven what a sports betting King I am and since this thread has also gone to shit, I have nothing left to prove nor do I care to be here so Ill be retiring from TGF for good, save for my membership in the Ungar Room. This will be my last post ever here. Adios amigos…and tell all your wives and girlfriends to Powder my fucking Nuts! 

-DD

3 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Well since I’ve proven what a sports betting King I am and since this thread has also gone to shit, I have nothing left to prove nor do I care to be here so Ill be retiring from TGF for good, save for my membership in the Ungar Room. This will be my last post ever here. Adios amigos…and tell all your wives and girlfriends to Powder my fucking Nuts! 

-DD

this has to be the biggest clown in the forums

no close 2nd

he surpasses Harvard and Landers 

On 4/5/2022 at 1:52 PM, Dodgers Dynasty said:

No play tonight. I only bet MLB, CFB, CBB, and PGA. None of those going tonight. So I’ll just sit on my winnings as others throw money away on the Nigerian Basketball Association. 

must have busted out. he does make all-in wagers and comes back with the "proof" after it wins

must lose those a lot to. and leave