$$$$ FREE MONEY $$$$

sleepy

12 minutes ago, sleepy said:

She got money from the democrats and she begged them to come out and vote for her in the primary.

If only Republicans were allowed to vote in the primary it would have been over 50

Prob a fake poll, the primary isn't until mid august.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, sleepy said:

57pts :laugh

I thought it would be more

i doubt it'll be that big, 57 pts would imply 77-20 ish, but that poll was among R's, since some dems will waste their times and vote for Liz i would expect more like 67-30ish.

It' could be wider though since few dems may actually do that, why bother if you know it wont matter, democrats in WY are few and far between - likely very liberal, they prob hate Cheney and wouldn't want to vote for her to save their life.

32 minutes ago, sleepy said:

I heard she saved half her campaign money to run in the 2024 presidential race :laugh

RINO's were never going vote a America First nominee anyways

So they can pick between Liz and the Dementia patient

She's toast, her only hope would be to move to a liberal state and get elected there, problem is she'd never get elected as a democrat and there are few republicans in liberal states. Not that republicans would vote for her anyway.

it's all corruption, she's raising money to run in 24 and when she drops out then she can keep the money.

Lizzy wanted to keep her war mongering father’s party just as it was from all the RINO’s of the past and present, and didn’t realize this party is now more in line with Trump and Desantis ways of getting shit done and not playing politics.  She’s an idiot if she actually chose to try and stay in politics with this strategy thinking it would work in a state like Wyoming.