IAG

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

What does he like about Trump? The fact the he's a puppet to PooTin and calls him a genius? The fact that he bragged about walking into dressing rooms full of naked underage teen beauty pageant contestants.  The fact he frauded consumers of hundreds of millions and was ordered to shut down his University and charitable foundation.  Was it the fact he suggested to 10's of millions Americans they should ingest bleach and shine a bright light up their ass. Was it the time he used a black sharpie to alter a map and use it as a prop to support his lie to millions of Americans.  Was it the fact that close to 2 dozen women accused him of sexual assault? Was it the fact that he admitted to being a serial sexual predator? Or was it the fact he used a big lie about an election being stolen to incite an insurrection on the US government? 

Have you ever asked him why he's a big Trumptard? It simply might be the big Italian thinks it's a way of owning the libs? :laugh  Probably an idiot white supremacist also? We all have opinions, mine could be way off but I doubt it. Good luck with your love and action IAG!

this is the perfect example of a psychopathic post