it's official - TSA drops mask mandate

mikeman

2 hours ago, WVU said:

Moldy are you going to continue to enforce mask wearing on your bus?

IN NYC on trains and buses you still required to wear a mask the same in New Jersey Transit for Public Transportation you are required to wear a mask

i have been enforcing the mask pretty strict if you dont have a mask i dont want to see a foot on my bus put a mask on if you dont have it get the fk out and go buy a mask

its your job and responsibility to come prepared on the bus pay your fare and wear a mask i really dont care much about the fare but i do care a lot about masks

i have been screaming and yelling at people gotten into their faces because i dont like getting bullied you are no fucking special person to come on my bus without a facemask and think that i will let you ride if i wear it you better make sure you have one too because if i dont wear it i can get 5 day suspension on the job where some drivers have gotten it probably from the 2nd complaint even though MTA is not strict about enforcing the mask and giving out tickets to passengers drivers can still get in trouble if supervisors see you drive without it

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

IN NYC on trains and buses you still required to wear a mask the same in New Jersey Transit for Public Transportation you are required to wear a mask

i have been enforcing the mask pretty strict if you dont have a mask i dont want to see a foot on my bus put a mask on if you dont have it get the fk out and go buy a mask

its your job and responsibility to come prepared on the bus pay your fare and wear a mask i really dont care much about the fare but i do care a lot about masks

i have been screaming and yelling at people gotten into their faces because i dont like getting bullied you are no fucking special person to come on my bus without a facemask and think that i will let you ride if i wear it you better make sure you have one too because if i dont wear it i can get 5 day suspension on the job where some drivers have gotten it probably from the 2nd complaint even though MTA is not strict about enforcing the mask and giving out tickets to passengers drivers can still get in trouble if supervisors see you drive without it

You sound very passionate in your love of masks. that's a shame.

5 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

no because i dont want to get sick by people who get on the bus and fucking cough and sneeze all over

how do you think people getting sick ?

what will you do when they end the mask mandate on busses in likely a few weeks? 

12 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

no because i dont want to get sick by people who get on the bus and fucking cough and sneeze all over

how do you think people getting sick ?

Masks dont work, not even a teeny tiny bit.

By the way - it's totally done - the white house just said they will not appeal the ruling. The truth is  they are breathing a sigh of relief, they were afraid of dropping the masks, they were afraid to keep them - this took them off the hook.

image.png.17660dd366c7b3bd09552e3ddb86d3fe.png

1 minute ago, WVU said:

what will you do when they end the mask mandate on busses in likely a few weeks? 

then i wont say anything because its your choice

right now when there is a law you follow it or just gtfo

if other dicks drivers dont care then go ride your ass with them gtfo my bus

the cases are on the rise and a lot of people getting sick right now so they wont take it off

otherwise they would have taken it off yesterday

1 hour ago, Moldoveanu said:

I would kick your gypsy ass if u come screaming at me like that, on the principle that u live in AMERICA, not communist Moldova

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

the cases are on the rise and a lot of people getting sick right now so they wont take it off

They dont drop it in your city because your city is run by nitwits. It's not because they're smart or looking at facts, it's because their very nature is to restrict freedom.

Just like with kids wearing masks in school - last I heard there were still like a dozen large districts requiring them out of the 500 largest in the nation. Mn had two(Mpls and st paul), they both ended it in the last couple weeks, our metro transit also dropped them today.

You cant fix stupid.

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I would kick your gypsy ass if u come screaming at me like that, on the principle that u live in AMERICA, not communist Moldova

i dont go screaming for no reason or do something stupid if you come on the bus i tell you to put your mask on

or i give you a mask to cover yourself and you just say i got one or you take it and then i see you not putting it on id

stomp on you and make you a fucking midget like brock landers

5 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

At the peak in dec/jan - NY had 80-90,000 cases/day, you're at about 4-5000 now and you still whine like little bitches, the only virus is in your brains.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

At the peak in dec/jan - NY had 80-90,000 cases/day, you're at about 4-5000 now and you still whine like little bitches, the only virus is in your brains.

it does not take long before millions of people get sick dumb fuck thats why they got the mask mandate this virus goes through you like nothing even if you are vaccinated wearing your mask at least it gives you a barrier but you are to stupid to understand simple logic

Just now, Moldoveanu said:

it does not take long before millions of people get sick dumb fuck

They cant get sick because almost everyone had it a few months back - not to mention the worthless vaccine all you fools took.

Natural immunity is real - you just cant keep catching the same virus again and again, even though in your heart you hope you do.

Just now, mikeman said:

They cant get sick because almost everyone had it a few months back - not to mention the worthless vaccine all you fools took.

Natural immunity is real - you just cant keep catching the same virus again and again, even though in your heart you hope you do.

a lot of people have gotten it at least 2 times because its a new virus you dumb fuck it mutates and has different works of attacking your body its not the same virus dumb monkey

4 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

a lot of people have gotten it at least 2 times because its a new virus you dumb fuck it mutates and has different works of attacking your body its not the same virus dumb monkey

I guarantee almost no one who refused to be vaxxed will get it again - there is evidence that the vaccine prevents your body from building proper natural immunity. I consider that a good thing because you people deserve to be punished for your foolish decisions.

You seem like a very angry man, keep wearing that mask if it makes you happy. Most americans put it behind us a long, long time ago.

24 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Moldy I know nj and NY case numbers are up but the hospital #s are still so fucking low. And real number is half (max) of whatever you see. And third year In a row #s will drop off a cliff come May 1. This variant is even more like a head cold then the last one. 

2 minutes ago, Lenn Sakata said:

Moldy I know nj and NY case numbers are up but the hospital #s are still so fucking low. And real number is half (max) of whatever you see. And third year In a row #s will drop off a cliff come May 1. This variant is even more like a head cold then the last one. 

They've been talking about this latest fake surge for almost a month now - look at the reality - hospitalizations down 40% in that time, it's all bullshit. it's sad that guys like moldy believe it.

image.thumb.png.72e570dcb758fcd5ccadacb30a1a43e4.png

47 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

it does not take long before millions of people get sick dumb fuck thats why they got the mask mandate this virus goes through you like nothing even if you are vaccinated wearing your mask at least it gives you a barrier but you are to stupid to understand simple logic

Why were there surges in the middle of mask mandates if they're so effective then?

Give us that simple logic.

59 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

it's not law, sir.  Never was.