mikeman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Why were there surges in the middle of mask mandates if they're so effective then?

Give us that simple logic.

Because people dont wear them they dont enforce it and they dont give out summons right now its out of control more then 50% of people on buses and trains dont wear it but on my bus you wear it cuz i make sure u wear or dont let the door hit u in the ass if ur a dick next time i see u ill be waving to you and hopefully it pours and u wait another 20-30 min for next bus i got to wear it 10 hrs a day while you r bitching about 10 min on the bus 

The latest is the Justice dept will not seek a stay of the ruling - so the masks will stay off at least until the appeal is heard and decided. So the bottom line is it's a joke, they want to act tough but really have no interest in putting the masks back on. At most they want to prevail so that they can order for them to be reenacted in the future.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The latest is the Justice dept will not seek a stay of the ruling - so the masks will stay off at least until the appeal is heard and decided. So the bottom line is it's a joke, they want to act tough but really have no interest in putting the masks back on. At most they want to prevail so that they can order for them to be reenacted in the future.

I hope they win the appeal.

The mask fights are going to be epic.

45 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Because people dont wear them they dont enforce it and they dont give out summons right now its out of control more then 50% of people on buses and trains dont wear it but on my bus you wear it cuz i make sure u wear or dont let the door hit u in the ass if ur a dick next time i see u ill be waving to you and hopefully it pours and u wait another 20-30 min for next bus i got to wear it 10 hrs a day while you r bitching about 10 min on the bus 

He didn't ask about bus passengers wearing masks or not, he asked why there were worldwide surges during periods when mask mandates were in effect and overwhelmingly respected? Most of the US has no bus transit you know.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Personally I’m expecting any day now for them to say that it was all the Republican governors and conservative states that forced masks and madates just like they did with the defund the police movement.

The rep from Saint Louis.

Cory Bush.  LIBTARD.

Spends $300K on personal security.

While she pushed legislation to defund the cops.

people are not wearing masks even when they should and recommended in populated places but dont listen

plus when people are sick they dont give a fuck about you or anyone else unless you are family

they will go out and shop they will go out and do things they like they wont give a fuck if they make you sick

cuz you are nobody to them going to the bars restaurants gatherings and so on where masks are not being used

and so on

4 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

So why isn't everyone dying now that nobody is wearing them on your bus?

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So why isn't everyone dying now that nobody is wearing them on your bus?

because you dont know who is sick and who is not even though most are vaccinated still does not mean anything

people who are vaccinated can still be  sick can be asymtomatic vaccination is made to reduce the risk of dying but it does not go your way sometimes and to reduce the bad symptoms even though most people are healthy still do your job when you are told to

2 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

because you dont know who is sick and who is not even though most are vaccinated still does not mean anything

people who are vaccinated can still be  sick can be asymtomatic vaccination is made to reduce the risk of dying but it does not go your way sometimes and to reduce the bad symptoms even though most people are healthy still do your job when you are told to

You don't know who is sick?  How do you not know that?

You've never seen a sick person before?

Asymptomatic spread doesn't happen, guy.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

You don't know who is sick?  How do you not know that?

You've never seen a sick person before?

you dont need to be sick to have the virus

you can have the virus and spread it around and not even know it and you can spread the virus be sick and then feel it

afterwards when the damage is already done and you infected other people on the buses and trains its more dangerous because you are packed like sardines and breathing on each other

Just now, Moldoveanu said:

you dont need to be sick to have the virus

you can have the virus and spread it around and not even know it and you can spread the virus be sick and then feel it

afterwards when the damage is already done and you infected other people on the buses and trains its more dangerous because you are packed like sardines and breathing on each other

Wrong.  Asymptomatic spread doesn't happen.

Asymptomatic spread has been one of the most mysterious and haunting aspects of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

Do people without any symptoms of COVID-19 help spread the virus? The alarming answer is yes.

Evidence continues to mount that a large percentage of people who test positive for COVID-19 don’t have any obvious symptoms.

25 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

people are not wearing masks even when they should and recommended in populated places but dont listen

plus when people are sick they dont give a fuck about you or anyone else unless you are family

they will go out and shop they will go out and do things they like they wont give a fuck if they make you sick

cuz you are nobody to them going to the bars restaurants gatherings and so on where masks are not being used

and so on

In most of the US masks came off a year to 18 months ago(not yesterday), and bars have been open  since the first shutdown that lasted 2 months, you guys from NY have no concept of what's really going on.

I went to easter dinner with my family, yesterday my sister called me and said my niece tested positive and I was "exposed", I told her I couldn't care less, I cant imagine living like you being afraid of everything and everybody.

Out of all the things you as a bus driver need to worry about, a passenger with the sniffles isn't one of them.

8 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Asymptomatic spread has been one of the most mysterious and haunting aspects of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

Do people without any symptoms of COVID-19 help spread the virus? The alarming answer is yes.

Evidence continues to mount that a large percentage of people who test positive for COVID-19 don’t have any obvious symptoms.

That's because testing is pointless, it accomplishes nothing, most years a lot of people catch colds and the flu right- we know that because they get sick. It's likely if they had a test for the flu and healthy people kept taking it we would find out millions of healthy people are walking around with flu virus as well, but they never showed symptoms.

Mass testing is the worst thing besides masks that we did the last 2 years.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

In most of the US masks came off a year to 18 months ago(not yesterday), and bars have been open  since the first shutdown that lasted 2 months, you guys from NY have no concept of what's really going on.

I went to easter dinner with my family, yesterday my sister called me and said my niece tested positive and I was "exposed", I told her I couldn't care less, I cant imagine living like you being afraid of everything and everybody.

Out of all the things you as a bus driver need to worry about, a passenger with the sniffles isn't one of them.

i dont do it for me i do it for the passengers on the bus too because they are being exposed too and passengers dont like when others dont wear masks right now it has settled down a bit because its not as bad more and more people are vaccinated but still got to be carefull at all costs but before it was pretty bad altercations yelling and screaming shoving and all sorts of stuff when most people would have their masks on and somebody would come in without a mask i had many problems like that its not just about me but also about the other people on the bus too even though they are not willing to get into altercations they are not happy about it also because they have families and friends who are trying to stay away from this who got problems

13 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Holy shit, look at this post, what happened to Moldy and his fractured english? :mutley