Attn Hoffa

Lenn Sakata

Message from Hall of Fame poster Beantown Jim:

MCIRISH WILL TELL YOU ANY FORUM THAT GIVES JIMMY HOFFA ANY KIND OF MANAGEMENT POSITION WILL BECOME A VERY BORING PLACE.JIMMY HOFFA IS A FORUM KILLER HE RUINS EVERY FORUM HE POSTS AT.LETS GET A PETITION GOING TO KEEP JIMMY HOFFA OUT OF PEEPS

NOBODY LIKES A WHINEY JEW THAT BEST DESCRIBES HOFFA

HE IS A KISS ASS HE BOUNCES FROM FORUM TO FURUM KISSING THE OWNERS ARSE UNTIL THEY GIVE THE WHINING JEW A MICKEY MOUSE POSITION THEN HE ACTS LIKE HE'S A BIG SHOT AND HE MIGHT BAN SOMEBODY TO MAKE A NAME FOR HIMSELF.

ANY FORUM THAT HAS JIMMY HOFFA THE RATINGS DROP 60 PERCENT

IF PUTIN WANT TO END THE WAR IN THE UKRAINE HE SHOULD FORCE THE UKRAINE ARMY TO READ JIMMY HOFFAS POSTS THEY WILL FALL ASLEEP AND WE CAN END THE WAR

THE BIG QUESTION IS WOULD YOU RATHER BE WATERBOARDED OR BE FORCED TO READ JIMMY HOFFAS POSTS

I BET ANY TERRORIST WOULD CHOOSE WATERBOARDING

16 minutes ago, Lenn Sakata said:

I don't need to have a conversation with him. A good poster is somebody that makes me laugh or posts some winners and / or any angles. Or posts some nice titties. 

Let me rephrase that, other than talking about himself, his insults of other posters, or his racial comments, he doesn't say anything at all.

I dont hate him but as far as I know he's not banned and still doesn't post.  He made some comments at Peeps earlier which were basically designed to start a conversation about him..."hey, I'll insult hoffa and call him a jew, then you guys will talk about me".