There Has Been Another Fake Elementary School Shooting.

The X

On 6/1/2022 at 9:55 AM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

We shot .22s in the Boy Scouts.

No big deal and everyone enjoyed it. None of the kids in my old troop grew up to be a mass murderer.

Shooting AR-15's is a sport. But so is breeding and training dogs for dog fighting in some uncivilized parts of this vast world. Keyword, uncivilized.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

One of the smartest ones here, if not the smartest.  The Bill Barr is very low thou.

Civilian ownership of AR-15's is about as civilized as training and breeding dogs for fighting. 

Ok, ban AR-15's and raise limit to buy gun to 21.....................will that help ease mass shootings in your opinion????

Your answer must be YES, if not, what else do you want implemented???

6 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Ok, ban AR-15's and raise limit to buy gun to 21.....................will that help ease mass shootings in your opinion????

Your answer must be YES, if not, what else do you want implemented???

More than that. Common sense gun control.  Stronger background checks. Delay ownership transfer of weapon after a sale. Ban high capacity magazines. Significantly higher tax for  young males.  They seem to be a big problem area.

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

More than that. Common sense gun control.  Stronger background checks. Delay ownership transfer of weapon after a sale. Ban high capacity magazines. Significantly higher tax for  young males.  They seem to be a big problem area.

I think we(maybe not politicians) can  come to some mutual agreements on this issue.

10 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

I think we(maybe not politicians) can  come to some mutual agreements on this issue.

There will be no agreement on magazine volume holdings.  They will limit that down to a number that is useless in defense until that number drops again 10 years later.  Pretty soon everybody will just cave and ban the gun all together.

hey look, another mass shooting, just as predicted in philadelphia. :laugh

BREAKING: Multiple People Shot in Philadelphia, Bodies Everywhere

starnes10-336x189.jpgTodd Starnes   |  
Jun 5, 2022
police-748x420.jpg

DEVELOPING STORY: At least 15 people were shot Saturday night in Philadelphia. Police say two people have been killed. The gunman opened fire on South Street in a popular weekend entertainment zone packed with locals and tourists.

“People are down all over,” one eyewitness wrote on social media.

Eyewitness Joe Smith told the Inquirer that he had just left the Theatre of the Living Arts when the gunfire erupted.

“Once it started I didn’t think tit was going to stop,” he told the newspaper. “There was guttural screaming. I just heard screams.”

The New York Post reports:

Gunfire erupted in the city’s bustling South Street neighborhood near 3rd Street shortly before midnight, Philadelphia police told WPVI.

Police had responded to a 911 call of an individual with a gun in a large crowd. Upon arrival, police saw a male firing into a crowd of people, cops said.

The responding officer fired his service weapon three times at the suspect, police said. It’s unclear if he was hit.

The conditions of the victims was not immediately available. No officers were injured, according to police.

NY Post

32 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Looks like almost all negros. I guess the guns are the cause. just imagine hanging out on a summer night on a street filled with thugs? Yea, nothing bad will happen.

image.png.ae17ffbc6bbbec2d574ef5cc0a86ac52.png

but i was told diversity is strength!

oh wait, as you said, notice how it's pretty much all blacks, nothing ruins a city more than encouraging broke bums to keep having kids for the welfare/food stamps

Almost missed this one - another fake mass shooting last night in chattanooga, this one will be quickly forgotten too, those damn guns

At least three people are dead and 14 shot following a shooting in Chattanooga, Tennessee overnight, which is the second mass shooting in the city in the last week.

Two people died from gunshot wounds and a third died after being hit by a car, according to Chattanooga Police Chief Celeste Murphy. Three other people were injured by vehicles fleeing the scene.

The chief told reporters the shooting was an "isolated incident" and said there were likely "multiple shooters."

Murphy said the circumstances of the shooting are still unknown and appealed for the public's help for information.