**big thanks to AMERICAS BOOKIE super fast payout and awesome service

milwaukee mike

$2.67 a pop would add up quickly for guys like Moldy that do lots of parlays. I'm not experienced with many different books and am a very very low limit, low volume recreation player. I've only really used 5dimes an HRW. I've never noticed anything like that there, but haven't paid much attention and admittingly probably wouldn't even know if I was looking at incorrect payouts on parlays. I would just assume I was getting the correct odds. 

I realize what boat is saying about overlooking it because of all the contests, free giveaways, bonuses, etc would make up the difference and then some. That is great they do that for the forums. But, how many of their customers do not know of the forums or get to utilize the free contests for the $250 giveaways, freeplays, tvs, trips, etc? 

It seems very suspect to me, unless it was clearly stated somewhere that it could be rounded or whatever. 

Interesting read here. Like I said, I'm not really experienced/informed on the matter or book in question but that is just my .02. 

"i'm guessing most or all of the people with issues from the 1vice conversion have come out way ahead anyway"

Yeah that excuses the stealing that occurred. As long as they don't take back more than you're up it's okay.

i never said it excused the stealing

just that if someone got 5k in totally free money with anout 0 risk on double payouts, and then got shorted 1k of that free money, i'm not gonna feel tremendously sorry for them