**big thanks to AMERICAS BOOKIE super fast payout and awesome service

milwaukee mike

Guest boatboatboat

Boat taunting his customer base again.

Guy just doesn't get it. 

Dibs I very much "get it"

I am simply not a yes man, nor have I ever been and God willing ill never be in a position where I have to be one to pay my bills

Ill likely get a complaint from AB about this thread asking why I said 3 times their parlays should pay more. I said it because it's true

I'll likely have another book inquire why I suggested Mania over any other for parlays or teasers, I said it because its true

And 2 mths from now if mania doesn't credit a free play properly ill blow my stack about that and they will think I am on the players side.

I say what I want............is what it is.

Spankie had numerous people try and explain to him how to make AB a very +EV situation for him. It was cooler to complain about the 83 cents

I am not a players advocate. I am not a book advocate. I run contest, try to get prizes, and obtain banners to pay the bills up in here.

But by the same token have tried to help many players over the years. Some successfully..............and some not.

I speak my mind.

just sayin..............

Guest boatboatboat

BBB, you're a good fellow.

It's been a pleasure doing business with you and look forward to meeting up with you and the lovely MRS. BBB in the very near future in Vegas.

please park car at airport facing north

thank you

Dibs I very much "get it"

No.  You don't.

You can get a point across to a customer base without mocking them.  

Maybe you don't care about this little business venture called TGF because you have a "Ill do it my way" attitude about everything.  But maybe your business "partners" might care a tad.   Maybe. 

Every book has something good to offer .....offshore and here in Vegas, some more than others and on a more regular basis.

Really?  What does BetCascade have to offer?  Lenny is still running this deposit only Book.  He must  be using the Robbie McPhail handbook.