ATTN GEORGE: No more vax requirement to go to EU

HurryUpAndDrink

HUAD congrats on getting married. Long time overdue. Now go get that citizenship. Im currently in the process of getting the Portuguese citizenship.

It doesnt matter, I got my 2 shots and the booster. Whoever wants to get a covid shot is free to do so and the same thing goes for whoever doesnt wants the shot. It`s a free world and people should be able to do whatever is in their best interest.

56 minutes ago, HRWager said:

HUAD congrats on getting married. Long time overdue. Now go get that citizenship. Im currently in the process of getting the Portuguese citizenship.

It doesnt matter, I got my 2 shots and the booster. Whoever wants to get a covid shot is free to do so and the same thing goes for whoever doesnt wants the shot. It`s a free world and people should be able to do whatever is in their best interest.

Those shots are deadly in the long run, what's past is past but for gods sake dont get another booster.

Just now, mikeman said:

Those shots are deadly in the long run, what's past is past but for gods sake dont get another booster.

Time will tell.                                                        
I’ve been lucky enough not to get covid but it’s only a matter of time and the boosters make me feel more secure but I can understand why a lot of people prefer not to get any additional boosters.

Just now, HRWager said:

Time will tell.                                                        
I’ve been lucky enough not to get covid but it’s only a matter of time and the boosters make me feel more secure but I can understand why a lot of people prefer not to get any additional boosters.

I always assumed i must have had it along the way(never wore a mask, never stopped going out, etc) but had no symptoms, a month ago i went to vegas and came back with covid( I gave it to a friend and he tested positive), it was a mild cold, when he told me he tested positive i was thrilled, as if i won the lottery - because now i know I'm immune.

Not many diseases where you are happy when you catch them, obviously I've never been vaxxed.

1 hour ago, HRWager said:

thank u man... well yes, we agree on that 100%... I just dont wanna see people I like dying young, leaving kids behind, etc

even Pfizer has published the side effects now, the 1000+ of them

lets just hope luck is a factor, and u get the best of it