Indiana zip line

Brock Landers

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

People that dont golf have zero interest in looking at a course, especially when you cant see the course from the clubhouse parking lot. Dumbest thing I've ever heard..."yea, there's the first hole, you tee off and it goes way down thataway". :lol

:laugh

good point

"wow thanks dad, i'm so glad we got to drive to a golf course that we can't play" 

"can we at least go in the clubhouse and have a sandwich?"

"fukk no we just ate at the same place i post on the forum 80 times"

23 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

I've played it twice, we were in the area and I wanted wife and son to see the place.  It breath taking

i gotta admit, when im in a city where i played a golf tournament growing up, i always go in the parking lot/down a couple roads to see some holes

11 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

ok but on some level you might possibly think that on a family vacation it's a bit rude to make videos for a forum?

and even more rude to take a family to a golf course that you're not playing... the last thing i want to see when playing a nice course is a bunch of random assholes looking at the course and not playing it

THIS

6 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Just toured the battlefield of FRANKLIN, a decisive loss for the confederacy in November 1864.

Lunch at PARTY FOWL in downtown NASHVILLE.

This is a very bustling town

why are meals always the focus of your trips? - I'm leaving on my trip tomorrow and I couldn't care less what I eat.

4 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

Sometimes when I drop my wife off at Disney Springs, or the outlets, I’d sit in the Disney Saratoga parking lot with my coffee and watch the golfers tee off. Was relaxing. That was pre-Covid though. Now it’s tough to get on to the property.

did you ever think of making a video for tgf?  or did you just correctly assume that if we wanted to see the golf course we could go visit it ourselves, or see other pictures on the internet

Just now, mikeman said:

why are meals always the focus of your trips? - I'm leaving on my trip tomorrow and I couldn't care less what I eat.

yeah no shit

you can get pretty similar fucking chicken/ribs/etc in any city in the country... "oh nashville has the best ribs" as though they have a monopoly on fat black guys with smokers :laugh

the reason to go to nashville is for the bar scene, nice boat trip, maybe a game or nascar race (which i'm going to next weekend)

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

yeah no shit

you can get pretty similar fucking chicken/ribs/etc in any city in the country... "oh nashville has the best ribs" as though they have a monopoly on fat black guys with smokers :laugh

the reason to go to nashville is for the bar scene, nice boat trip, maybe a game or nascar race (which i'm going to next weekend)

Nashville is the destination now, Franklin/Williamson county is approaching southern California type of property values

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

yeah no shit

Plus virtually every restaurant orders from the same Cisco type supplier, the food itself is all the same.