Sam's Club Offering $8 Memberships

xyz

Pretty good deal for anyone that does not already have one.

Sam's Club announced that it would be offering annual memberships for just $8, but only for a limited time in celebration of the upcoming Independence Day holiday.

The deal is only available from June 17 to June 26, the company said in its announcement on Thursday. 

The offer was first introduced as a Super Bowl promotion earlier this year and was met with a huge response. The $8 mark was established for that promotion based on the yard line the football was on at the two-minute warning of the fourth quarter of the big game.

"Our members love a cause for celebration, and they’ve told us they plan on getting together with family and friends this Fourth of July – that insight has inspired our merchants to curate and develop unique items to meet their needs," Sam's Club chief member and marketing officer Ciara Anfield wrote.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 3:02 PM, xyz said:

Pretty good deal for anyone that does not already have one.

Sam's Club announced that it would be offering annual memberships for just $8, but only for a limited time in celebration of the upcoming Independence Day holiday.

The deal is only available from June 17 to June 26, the company said in its announcement on Thursday. 

The offer was first introduced as a Super Bowl promotion earlier this year and was met with a huge response. The $8 mark was established for that promotion based on the yard line the football was on at the two-minute warning of the fourth quarter of the big game.

"Our members love a cause for celebration, and they’ve told us they plan on getting together with family and friends this Fourth of July – that insight has inspired our merchants to curate and develop unique items to meet their needs," Sam's Club chief member and marketing officer Ciara Anfield wrote.

Wanted to take advantage of this offer but was only offered in club..I was not willing to travel to my nearest club to redeem...But today I stopped and got this deal...45.00 membership free and 30.00 credit for opening charge card...So they paid me 30 bucks to go there...And charge card pays 5% back on gas wherever you purchase,so stopped outside and filled up and saved another 20 cents per gallon which was 4.00..Lady tried to sell me a membership I didn't need or want  but I insisted on 45.00 special

19 hours ago, Buster said:

Wanted to take advantage of this offer but was only offered in club..I was not willing to travel to my nearest club to redeem...But today I stopped and got this deal...45.00 membership free and 30.00 credit for opening charge card...So they paid me 30 bucks to go there...And charge card pays 5% back on gas wherever you purchase,so stopped outside and filled up and saved another 20 cents per gallon which was 4.00..Lady tried to sell me a membership I didn't need or want  but I insisted on 45.00 special

Have both the membership and the credit card always use the cc for gas but never the membership. Costco way better in my opinion