Nobody here cares

KingKolzig

nobody here ever cared. bad place honestly

i think im so angry cause my brother is so cruel. His workers dont even look or talk to me. im all alone. and on top of that DEWed. 

im not going in circles anymore. plz stop DEWing me and ill prove im worthy of living. plz stop and let me exercise ill leave here. ill get a job and get my back stronger. plz stop

17 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i think im so angry cause my brother is so cruel. His workers dont even look or talk to me. im all alone. and on top of that DEWed. 

im not going in circles anymore. plz stop DEWing me and ill prove im worthy of living. plz stop and let me exercise ill leave here. ill get a job and get my back stronger. plz stop

Sounds important 

24 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

Told you to stay in Florida. Can’t help but be happy here. Me, you, and BGS could be hanging out at EVERY UCF game.

3 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Lived in Florida 8+ years, 30+ years in Nevada

Nevada wayyyyyyy better 

Remove head from ass 

like i have a choice where i live

also the same field i will be roasting in. my father parked his truck. we drove it to n.hampshire in the winter. day after we arrived there were dead roaches all over the driveway that frooze to death. have to get used to them 

14 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

like i have a choice where i live

also the same field i will be roasting in. my father parked his truck. we drove it to n.hampshire in the winter. day after we arrived there were dead roaches all over the driveway that frooze to death. have to get used to them 

Let’s get a video up, pal.