America's bookie sends Monitar-tan on a COSTA RICAN boat ride

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

Monny won the America's Bookie Costa Rica trip contest

He is departing June 15th for the tropical paradise.

I along with Ms Boats will be joining him.

Details and reports to follow.........

I'm looking forward to this and getting to meet everyone. Thanks to TGF and America's Bookie for the awesome contest, I'm sure I'll have much more to thank after the trip..

I haven't seen Boat banging out his parlays and RR... let's get those going... STEAK DINNERS ON BOATER!

All joking aside though there is no way I end up working for TGF afterwards. I'll will be fired in Costa Rica. No fucking way I don't end up gettin drunk and roaming the streets of cr looking for cocaine and completely embarrass boat and TGF

All joking aside though there is no way I end up working for TGF afterwards. I'll will be fired in Costa Rica. No fucking way I don't end up gettin drunk and roaming the streets of cr looking for cocaine and completely embarrass boat and TGF

arent you always bragging how you never drink and always put "ice water" down on a thread :scratch

Get a TGF Tat. Return to New to Haven. I got you.:cheers