In a perfect world who would you want to be president

EugeneMorgan

26 minutes ago, sleepy said:

+1

The dummycrats would lose their mind and turn into the most misogynistic bunch on the planet if that happened.  Would be glorious to watch their never ending gaslighting, hatred, and hypocrisy the same way they did when Trump was inaugurated.  The green haired liberal women would be all sorts of hilariously confused.

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Both lefties, your transition to sanity is on pause.

I've seen Cuban on news segments saying the democrats need to tax him more :deemer

Never forget this idiot forced you to have a vax passport and wear a mask just to see his shitty team play.

9 hours ago, mikeman said:

Both lefties, your transition to sanity is on pause.

Both reasonably moderate and neither is already in politics.  Elon works too. Ron Paul if he wasn’t so old. Hopefully Andrew Yangs forward party can find a good candidate to get behind. Independents like myself and RD could use a good 3rd party candidate to be excited for. 

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Both reasonably moderate and neither is already in politics.  Elon works too. Ron Paul if he wasn’t so old. Hopefully Andrew Yangs forward party can find a good candidate to get behind. Independents like myself and RD could use a good 3rd party candidate to be excited for. 

but jon stewart can't even be truthful about his own name (leibowitz)

i guess that fits in with the bush family (scherff), michelle/michael obama, and kamala pretending she's black

32 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

but jon stewart can't even be truthful about his own name (leibowitz)

i guess that fits in with the bush family (scherff), michelle/michael obama, and kamala pretending she's black

That’s always been humorous to me to see so many black people and liberals put pictures of her on their social media accounts being so proud to have the first African American lady as VP…..yet she celebrated nothing about being a black person and instead wore a full Indian garment to celebrate being the first Indian woman senator when she was officially sworn in for that.

The same exact people hate Candace Owens for actually being black and conservative.