In a perfect world who would you want to be president

EugeneMorgan

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That’s always been humorous to me to see so many black people and liberals put pictures of her on their social media accounts being so proud to have the first African American lady as VP…..yet she celebrated nothing about being a black person and instead wore a full Indian garment to celebrate being the first Indian woman senator when she was officially sworn in for that.

The same exact people hate Candace Owens for actually being black and conservative.

There’s definitely been a shift in perception around Kamala. See a lot more people of all colors criticizing her and rightfully so. She’s as phony as they come and had a HORRIBLE reputation in the Bay Area long before becoming VP. There were quite a few black leaders around here who were vocal about reminding people of both her and Joe Bidens past indiscretions around black people. Too bad the woke mob of mostly white people shut them up. 🤦‍♂️  

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

There’s definitely been a shift in perception around Kamala. See a lot more people of all colors criticizing her and rightfully so. She’s as phony as they come and had a HORRIBLE reputation in the Bay Area long before becoming VP. There were quite a few black leaders around here who were vocal about reminding people of both her and Joe Bidens past indiscretions around black people. Too bad the woke mob of mostly white people shut them up. 🤦‍♂️  

Malcolm X knew what was up long before the times.

7 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Yes, and the mass killing problem in America is the fault of Clinton and Obama.

I'm kidding, Gmcarroll33 is LD.

Fox News deserves some blame. 

Clinton getting bj’s from the dating pool of sexually frustrated teenagers clearly sent the Columbine killers over the edge.  Guns had been around for forever, but why Clinton had to rub it in their faces with potential members of their dating pool vs a 30-40 year old woman is beyond me.  Clearly he wanted to troll the youth of the pussy he was stealing from them.  He must have thought there’s be no consequences or didn’t care.  Losing Hilldog would have been a blessing.  Instead he’s still with her and kids in Colorado are dead.

36 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Yes, him and me very similar.............VERY.

At least you admit you're an Anti American nutcase. Good Work.

Anti American nuts like you want an insurrectionist to be president of the United States. 

Do you have regrets not being alive to fight for the Confederate and their wants to own blacks?

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

At least you admit you're an Anti American nutcase. Good Work.

Anti American nuts like you want an insurrectionist to be president of the United States. 

Do you have regrets not being alive to fight for the Confederate and their wants to own blacks?

Man you really bought the brainwashing your liberal  teachers taught you.

I’m glad there’s no slaves before you even go there.  I wish the dummycrats would quit pretending to be party that is all for black rights when they spent and entire history trying to keep them enslaved.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/guest-commentary/os-op-civil-war-slavery-20190821-ddlf2lvds5b5dmps4gvbauarf4-story.html