I don't "get" politics

EugeneMorgan

44 minutes ago, EugeneMorgan said:

I actually know him and his family a bit. Want him to be the answer. Unfortunately he is not.

I have a couple questions about Rubio.

Does he have "young" hands?

Does he appear to have strange lizard like folds around his eyes?

Does he drive around in dirty cars?

Does his height seem to vary greatly, by 6-8 inches from day to day?

One more question Gene, have you ever dined with him or perhaps seen pictures of rubio dining? Did his silverware seem unusually placed on the table, did it seem like the pattern of his place setting was almost mathematical?

These questions might seem silly or even crazy, I can assure you they are not, they are perhaps the most important questions you will ever be asked.

All politicians lie .  Must go with the best for the country and it’s citizens. Trump had economy booming. Rule of law was 100 times better then now. And he did that with all the libtards constantly going after him. Imagine if he was treated like the current worst president in our long history.  Dems have a agenda that has shown to divide not only our country. But also the world. November will help but we really need a republican president. I’m good with Trump or Desantis. 

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

All politicians lie .  Must go with the best for the country and it’s citizens. Trump had economy booming. Rule of law was 100 times better then now. And he did that with all the libtards constantly going after him. Imagine if he was treated like the current worst president in our long history.  Dems have a agenda that has shown to dived not only our country. But also the world. November will help but we really need a republican president. I’m good with Trump or Desantis. 

JFC, GREAT POST