Ill Try my Luck 6 teams for 150K

Moldoveanu

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, WVU said:

So no you won’t get a 20k per month pension 

i could make more then that! at 62 years but it depends how much more per hour we will get paid and how much we can make a year also will depend on that

plus also it depends how many years you going to work also will depend obviously the more years you work the more % you are going to get but cant really 

be looking so far ahead and say this will happen ill be happy with what i am at now but will see things 10+ years from now and then i can make changes

13 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Sale has not pitched in forever maybe limited to a low count but as long as tb gets it tonight vs a bum pitcher they will win 3rd game too

He will be limited to a low count..... didnt pitch well last minor league start and was pissed about it....did about 10 grand worth of clubhouse damage.....but he is still A better  pitcher then anything TB will throw out there......As stated TB is issuing a lot of batting lineup......Redsox win 2 of 3 here easily...

On 7/11/2022 at 7:47 PM, nothing but winners said:

He will be limited to a low count..... didnt pitch well last minor league start and was pissed about it....did about 10 grand worth of clubhouse damage.....but he is still A better  pitcher then anything TB will throw out there......As stated TB is issuing a lot of batting lineup......Redsox win 2 of 3 here easily...

I KNEW for a fact boston was going to lose at least 2 maybe even swept

44 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

I KNEW for a fact boston was going to lose at least 2 maybe even swept

Sale pitched a great game.  Unfortunately boston threw the ball around in the 6th inning.....YOU KNEW HUH??? RETARD ALERT...

Be happy you won because that 6th inning double error doesn’t happen but once a year to any baseball team......bad baseball plain and simple not to mention top of 7th bare running fuck up by Vertugo..... but you knew......LOL.....

6 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Sale pitched a great game.  Unfortunately boston threw the ball around in the 6th inning.....YOU KNEW HUH??? RETARD ALERT...

Be happy you won because that 6th inning double error doesn’t happen but once a year to any baseball team......bad baseball plain and simple not to mention top of 7th bare running fuck up by Vertugo..... but you knew......LOL.....

If boston won yesterday they would lose today so no big deal

On 7/11/2022 at 7:47 PM, nothing but winners said:

I know you are a red sox fan but when it comes to gambling im the king here 

I knew tb would take at least 2 maybe even a sweep all that nonsense does not work when u beat the yankees and then fly to TB 

2 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

I know you are a red sox fan but when it comes to gambling im the king here 

I knew tb would take at least 2 maybe even a sweep all that nonsense does not work when u beat the yankees and then fly to TB 

Couple winners and now you are the best.......i have about 20 friends that have claimed the same.........pal nice job and was but never forget you are a losing gambler and always will be.....what you won on thee few plays you have lost 5 times that amount in past 10 years...

Playing the Yankees had nothing to do with Redsox losing to TB...... the 2nd and 3rd games against YB May have been the worst 2 games Redsox have played this year......game 2 TB scores 2 runs on a ball that did not leave infield, Redsox. Committed 2 errors on that play....not to mention same game Verdugo gets thrown out at home with no outs, just stupid plays.   Bad bad bad baseball had shit to do with Yankees 

anyways congrats on your wins...

On 7/11/2022 at 4:41 PM, milwaukee mike said:

you actually think government pensions in the usa are still gonna be paid 15+ years from now?  who in the heck is gonna pay for them?  the demographic situation is gonna get really ugly

That will be the biggest parlay payout ever if he just collects what he is owed.

Its a mega longshot Moldy but you have faith in the gubment!!!!