I'm in vegas now

mikeman

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Brock,

Eating is obviously a necessity but is an afterthought point of a vacation to most normal people.  You have a weird obsession with food.  All these trips you post show you doing nothing other than eating or standing outside of some place.  Try the beach next!  Swim in the ocean, parasail, snorkel, and you’ll find a great seafood spot without trying and can show us pictures of you swimming with the family for a change.

Again, you lost him at family. That's like a foreign word to him, some third world language. 

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

there are 2 guys in that thread named brock landers

and one of them is black, maybe both of them if some posters here are right!

In FH’s free shot thread Brock responded with a black skinned emoji.  Perhaps we’re witnessing a Rowdy Roddy Piper identity crisis going on.

image.jpeg.38f20268161f2b8a64dba29806f4d806.jpeg

Attention foodies, I had breakfast today at the main street station buffet, it was decent but overpriced($22), I used comps anyway. Last night on fremont st i'd say 60-70% latinos, they had the new thing going where you have to go through a metal detector and they were checking ID's,  pretty ridiculous.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Attention foodies, I had breakfast today at the main street station buffet, it was decent but overpriced($22), I used comps anyway. Last night on fremont st i'd say 60-70% latinos, they had the new thing going where you have to go through a metal detector and they were checking ID's,  pretty ridiculous.

how long was the line to get thru detectors?

that doesnt sound good for business

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

This is fucking sad