Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Says the guy that just admitted to believing what four people said without seeing a shred of evidence.  LOL.

JFC.

You are being silly, if they evidence hasnt been released then how can anyone in the general public have seen it?

Dont act like ALL of us dont take peoples word about things.

When it comes out it will come out and we ALL can see it.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

JFC.  How the fuck did our education system fail us so badly?

Why dont you look up Space Force and figure out what they really do.

This is going to be one of Trumps greatest moves ever cuz he did it right in front of them and they had NO idea.

Dont say I didnt try to educate you in good faith .

even the bombastic Trump has a way of getting people to underestimate him, its fucking genius how he does it.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

You are being silly, if they evidence hasnt been released then how can anyone in the general public have seen it?

Dont act like ALL of us dont take peoples word about things.

When it comes out it will come out and we ALL can see it.

I don't take anybody's word for anything.

There's an old saying that goes, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Might want to think long and hard about that one.

37 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Why dont you look up Space Force and figure out what they really do.

This is going to be one of Trumps greatest moves ever cuz he did it right in front of them and they had NO idea.

Dont say I didnt try to educate you in good faith .

even the bombastic Trump has a way of getting people to underestimate him, its fucking genius how he does it.

Let me guess, it's top secret super patriot shit.

If you don't think the sitting administration knows exactly what they're doing and doesn't have control of what they're doing, then you don't understand government one bit.

21 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I don't take anybody's word for anything.

There's an old saying that goes, "I'll believe it when I see it."

Might want to think long and hard about that one.

Foolishness pal

You take plenty of peoples word ALL the time , we all do

You go to a new restaurant , you trust them to cook your meal before they cook it

You go to a dentist,you have to trust him to do the work before he actually does it

You deposit to  a new book , you trust them to pay you out if you win

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Foolishness pal

You take plenty of peoples word ALL the time , we all do

You go to a new restaurant , you trust them to cook your meal before they cook it

You go to a dentist,you have to trust him to do the work before he actually does it

You deposit to  a new book , you trust them to pay you out if you win

You're confusing expectation with trust.

I can see if my meal was cooked.

I can feel when someone is cleaning my teeth.

I can see my bank account balance after a withdrawal.

There is an expectation that those things will happen.  That doesn't mean that they're going to until I have evidence they've been done.

This shit is not rocket science.

24 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Let me guess, it's top secret super patriot shit.

If you don't think the sitting administration knows exactly what they're doing and doesn't have control of what they're doing, then you don't understand government one bit.

Why dont you look up what Space Force does and learn what they do instead of making guesses.:bulb

No the Biden regime is missing quite a bit of things and they are NOT in full control.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're confusing expectation with trust.

I can see if my meal was cooked.

I can feel when someone is cleaning my teeth.

I can see my bank account balance after a withdrawal.

There is an expectation that those things will happen.  That doesn't mean that they're going to until I have evidence they've been done.

This shit is not rocket science.

So if we are playing word games I EXPECT people who have been truthful  in the past to continue to be truthful in the future,,,,maybe they will and maybe they wont,:bulb

But I have no reason to expect otherwise at this point in time.

13 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

So if we are playing word games I EXPECT people who have been truthful  in the past to continue to be truthful in the future,,,,maybe they will and maybe they wont,:bulb

But I have no reason to expect otherwise at this point in time.

That's a far cry from saying they definitively have proof.

19 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That's a far cry from saying they definitively have proof.

See you put words in my mouth when you were twisting my words trying to BULL RUSH over me , very disingenous BTW,    I never used the word definitively

I said they have proof, I said these were the sources I based that on and I believe them, I said that none of us in the general public have seen or will see it until its released.....

These are my words

Incorrect about the proof.....they have had ALL the cyber proof from the get go , the audits are for public consumption. And they audits will turn up something since the fraud was massive.....unless they get corrupted somehow as well.

And I stand by this belief that they have the  info of the cyber portion or vote switching part of the fraud captured and that it will come out in time.

You do know that Trump team was in a Scif in the Eisenhower Bldg on election night monitoring the events right?

5 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The Deep State hates Assange and they hate Snowden and that's all that anyone needs to know.

They should have both been pardoned.

Trump is not omniscient.  He has no master plan.  He never did.  He wasn't holding any cards when everyone said he was before the inauguration and he certainly isn't now.

If he had planned this, it is a horrendous plan because he has zero proof of anything that happened during the election.  He needs the Arizona audit to turn up something.  It's his last chance and that's proof enough that he never had anything.  Someone with a plan would have caught the people in the act and had the proof to show.  He has none.

This is what you were responding to.  There is absolutely no evidence to dispute what I said.

Yet, you said I was incorrect and Trump has always had proof.

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Saying they have proof is claiming they have proof.

Saying they claim they have proof is something completely different.

You clearly said they have proof.

Okay dude you cant stand to be wrong. You already edited cuz you know I didnt use the word definitively

Yes I say they have proof because I believe them when they say it and It has NOT been shown to the general public yet.

if you wanna keep spinning go right ahead as your are literally just being silly right now.

I have said everything I can possible say about the cyber portion of the fraud and this is what I am talking about .

This is interesting observation I made  Mr Monkey.

You said

Assange and Snowden should be pardoned

Then I suggested that you look into Snowden

I dont think people know who Snowden really is, I think people assume he is a "good guy" just cuz he blew some whistles but a deeper search will leave most scratching their heads. 

You come back and say this

The Deep State hates Assange and they hate Snowden and that's all that anyone needs to know.

You also made this claim in talking about trusting what people say

Bullshit.  I believe people based on the evidence to support their argument and I never believe what anyone says alone.  I double and triple check the actual facts and evidence before I ever agree with what anyone says.

So the reality is that you DONT bother checking IF you already believe something is true, you think  Trump was wrong and Snowden should be pardoned and that is that.......

In fact you didnt even double and triple check MY claim that Snowden is not who we think he is, you dismissed it because you knew better after all "the deep state hates them is good enough for you"

Did you ever consider that Trump knows more about Snowden than you do and that he was not pardoned for a very legit reason?

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy