Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

43 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You don't think for yourself.  You think what you're told to think.  Just because your source happens to be different than others doesn't mean you're any different than others who do the same.

You're a sheep just like the MSM parrots just in a different herd.

And it's not me who started name-calling here.  You started it off claiming that I was ignorant for not believing that proof exists without seeing it.

So you're officially relegated to the dumbfuck department not unlike Bigrunner.

everyone sees it, its amazing how stupid raiser is

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

okay blowhard how about this one?

Now tell me another reason why it CANT be true....ps keep reading and keep learning, maybe one day you will be confident enough in yourself to tell me how much I have helped open your eyes.....

Notice how the real distance is classified,  that 7500 is a min and not even close to max:bulb

trident-missle.jpg

So you don't know the difference between a ballistic missile and an anti-aircraft missile.

And you're still talking about how ahead of everyone you are.

13 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Trident Missle  makes it possible

How? If it aims a nuke in the area of the plane it could bring it down, that's about it dummy. I explained to you before that antiaircraft missiles have their engines engaged and burning until they hit, all the while adjusting their course to hopefully hit a plane, once the fuel burns out, which is in a few min at most it will fall like a rock.

A trident missile's engines burn until it reaches an orbital path, it's warheads MIRV off, and then they fall like a rock - completely unable to track or target any moving object.

You are mentally ill Raise.

37 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Sure why not?

I presented multiple pieces of evidence of why it COULD be true (and I believe that it is)

The ONLY thing I get in return is LOL missiles cant go that far....(which I countered with evidence to the contrary)

So do YOU have any other reasons why It CANT be true? Or do you just ignore a request for evidence AGAIN and say "dumbass brainwashed"

Give it a rest, Dummfukk...

g Forum
  • Home
  • Main
  • Main Stage
  • Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy Thread

Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy Thread

Rate this topic

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

mikeman

By mikeman,
April 7 in Main Stage

RaiseThese

• Can Anything Stop What is Coming? NOPE NCSWIC
  • RaiseThese
  • Members
  •  
  • 13724 posts
  7 hours ago, mikeman said:

How many space force missions have been launched, how many men have gone to space so far? the answer is zero.

lololololool

mikeydoom(1).jpg

MonkeyF0cker

• Rockstar
  • MonkeyF0cker
  • Members
  •  
  • 17561 posts
  9 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

This is interesting observation I made  Mr Monkey.

You said

Assange and Snowden should be pardoned

Then I suggested that you look into Snowden

I dont think people know who Snowden really is, I think people assume he is a "good guy" just cuz he blew some whistles but a deeper search will leave most scratching their heads. 

You come back and say this

The Deep State hates Assange and they hate Snowden and that's all that anyone needs to know.

You also made this claim in talking about trusting what people say

Bullshit.  I believe people based on the evidence to support their argument and I never believe what anyone says alone.  I double and triple check the actual facts and evidence before I ever agree with what anyone says.

So the reality is that you DONT bother checking IF you already believe something is true, you think  Trump was wrong and Snowden should be pardoned and that is that.......

In fact you didnt even double and triple check MY claim that Snowden is not who we think he is, you dismissed it because you knew better after all "the deep state hates them is good enough for you"

Did you ever consider that Trump knows more about Snowden than you do and that he was not pardoned for a very legit reason?

Expand  

I guarantee that I've seen more about Snowden than you.

And none of it came from the propaganda machine that you repeat every day.

He's in Russia for a reason, dumbfuck.  And it didn't happen under Trump.  Trump simply left it the way Obama did.

You're incapable of adding 1+1.  Because you're completely brainwashed.

RaiseThese

• RaiseThese
  • Members
  •  
  • 13724 posts
  1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I guarantee that I've seen more about Snowden than you.

And none of it came from the propaganda machine that you repeat every day.

He's in Russia for a reason, dumbfuck.  And it didn't happen under Trump.  Trump simply left it the way Obama did.

You're incapable of adding 1+1.  Because you're completely brainwashed.

Expand  

nah-cat.gif

Now I get why you get into these extended profanity laced , anger fueled tirades with people on the forums

LOL, MONKEY  MUST be right at all costs

Keep following that MSM pal....lol propaganda....good stuff monk man......Snowden is AT BEST a Dual Action Sides kinda guy

MonkeyF0cker

• Rockstar
  • MonkeyF0cker
  • Members
  •  
  • 17561 posts
  1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

nah-cat.gif

Now I get why you get into these extended profanity laced , anger fueled tirades with people on the forums

LOL, MONKEY  MUST be right at all costs

Keep following that MSM pal....lol propaganda....good stuff monk man......Snowden is AT BEST a Dual Action Sides kinda guy

Expand  

People who are dumbfucks get called dumbfucks by me.

That's how it is.

You'll defend Trump on shit you know absolutely NOTHING about.  Case and point with Snowden.

MonkeyF0cker

• Rockstar
  • MonkeyF0cker
  • Members
  •  
  • 17561 posts

Trump is likely just as much deep state as Mitch McConnell.

And you're so brainwashed that tiny little pea brain of yours could never accept it in a million years.

RaiseThese

• RaiseThese
  • Members
  •  
  • 13724 posts

People who are dumbfucks get called dumbfucks by me.

That's how it is.

You'll defend Trump on shit you know absolutely NOTHING about.  Case and point with Snowden.

Trump is likely just as much deep state as Mitch McConnell.

And you're so brainwashed that tiny little pea brain of yours could never accept it in a million years.

There he goes.....no logic and NEVER wrong so goes into name calling mode....lol....you are too much pal

Keep pushing that fake news....BTW if you do have some legit Trump is DS info to share , post up the links Ill eagerly  look into it.....Im not afraid to be wrong if it means finding the truth and nothing I have read or seen so far lead me to believe anything nefarious about Trump(not saying he is even close to being perfect ..ha)

MonkeyF0cker

• Rockstar
  • MonkeyF0cker
  • Members
  •  
  • 17561 posts

Yeah.  Because the fake news is calling anyone a deep state asset.

You couldn't be any more lost.

Trump allowed Fauci, Birx, and everyone else to dictate all of the COVID-19 policy.

He criticized Kemp in Georgia for reopening.

He handed over the Senate to the Democrats by promoting election fraud during the Senate runoffs in Georgia basically making people think their votes didn't matter and stopping them from turning out to vote.

There's a slew of reasons even beyond not pardoning Snowden and Assange.

But you're way too brainwashed to ever look at any of it objectively.  And people like that (like you) deserve ZERO respect in my book - whether you're on the left or the right.

RaiseThese

• RaiseThese
  • Members
  •  
  • 13724 posts

Yes, if they are calling Trump a DS asset w/o proof then its fake news, duh..yes attack your asset 24/7

Trump allowed Fauci, Birx, and everyone else to dictate all of the COVID-19 policy.

He handed over the Senate to the Democrats by promoting election fraud during the Senate runoffs in Georgia basically making people think their votes didn't matter and stopping them from turning out to vote.

They were going to cheat anyway, what is he supposed to ignore the fraud. No matter how many votes the 2 r's got they would have just found more ..cmon man you have to know this

But you're way too brainwashed to ever look at any of it objectively.  And people like that (like you) deserve ZERO respect in my book - whether you're on the left or the right.

Expand  

Haha.....Monkey Always Right....disagree w/ Monkey you are dumbass and brainwashed....sweet logic.

Hahahahaha......damn shame though I was reallly hoping to get the respect of Monkey Focker too.....daaaaaaaam

You are too much bro....lol

MonkeyF0cker

• Rockstar
  • MonkeyF0cker
  • Members
  •  
  • 17561 posts

You don't think for yourself.  You think what you're told to think.  Just because your source happens to be different than others doesn't mean you're any different than others who do the same.

You're a sheep just like the MSM parrots just in a different herd.

And it's not me who started name-calling here.  You started it off claiming that I was ignorant for not believing that proof exists without seeing it.

So you're officially relegated to the dumbfuck department not unlike Bigrunner.

El Chapo2017

• Jesucristo
  • El Chapo2017
  • Members
  •  
  • 10888 posts

Expand  

You are a Mindless Brainwashed Trump-Mouthshit Spewing POS..

Based on the Ignorant Mouthshits that yoyu spew here several.times a day--You are a  Mindless Parrot Fukk isn't even worth giving the time of day to...

RT is so brainwashed by Trump that if Trump told RT that "2+2=5", RT would rush here and start 10 threads about it...

That Parrot Fukk RT is so brainwashed by Trump that if Trump told RT to rape everybody in RT's Family and videotape it and send it to Trump, RT would do it...

RT is a Delusional Parrot, Mouthshit Fukk, totally unworthy of any respect (and totally unworthy of taking seriously)...

I have re-read ALL the information in detail before posting again and these are my updated comments.

1.  Correct an anti aircraft missle wont go that far. Yes , I misread certain portions of the back and forths.

If indeed AF1 was targeted in this case if would have to either be before takeoff or after landing( not out of the question)   .........A Trident Missle would easily have the reach if that is what the plan was.

2. On that day June 9/10 2018  a missle was launched and caught on camera and it was covered up by MSM. Other Q drops indicated a hacked sub, so the Trident or smiliar made sense.( obviously not if the plan was to take it down in the air)

Q and Potus BOTH talked about a  missle stopped in that timeframe and made a very big deal about it, Q made at least 8 drops regarding the event over 3 years....so there was SOMETHING big about it.

Known DS clowns Brennan and Aveneti tweeted ominous messages that day as well.

So to be clear ........I do NOT claim that an anti aircraft missle was used to target AF1.....all my other points still stand....the event was SIGNIFICANT whether the target was AF1 or other.

See fellas it aint that hard, Raise sets the example for you all again.

Dont be afraid to admit that you made a mistake and then learn from it, that is how we grow

Stay Tuned.:pop

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I have re-read ALL the information in detail before posting again and these are my updated comments.

1.  Correct an anti aircraft missle wont go that far. Yes , I misread certain portions of the back and forths.

If indeed AF1 was targeted in this case if would have to either be before takeoff or after landing( not out of the question)   .........A Trident Missle would easily have the reach if that is what the plan was.

2. On that day June 9/10 2018  a missle was launched and caught on camera and it was covered up by MSM. Other Q drops indicated a hacked sub, so the Trident or smiliar made sense.( obviously not if the plan was to take it down in the air)

Q and Potus BOTH talked about a  missle stopped in that timeframe and made a very big deal about it, Q made at least 8 drops regarding the event over 3 years....so there was SOMETHING big about it.

So to be clear ........I do NOT claim that an anti aircraft missle was used to target AF1.....all my other points still stand....the event was SIGNIFICANT whether the target was AF1 or other.

Dont be afraid to admit that you made a mistake and then learn from it, that is how we grow

As stated countless times , Q is a loser neckbeard. Oh wow he did 8 “drops” about a made up missile ??? Must be true !!

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

As stated countless times , Q is a loser neckbeard. Oh wow he did 8 “drops” about a made up missile ??? Must be true !!

Ha, dont be foolish dummy ....you revel in  your ignorance....

I already posted the missile info and links , feel free to educate yourself for a change or NOT:dunno

19 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You're still sticking to the idea that it was significant without having any idea how to explain what it signifies.

You think that makes any sense?

The only reason you're doing it that is so that you don't actually have to admit that what you were told could be and probably was complete bullshit.

17 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're still sticking to the idea that it was significant without having any idea how to explain what it signifies.

You think that makes any sense?

The only reason you're doing it that is so that you don't actually have to admit that what you were told could be and probably was complete bullshit.

No , Q is about research....dots have to be connected and things arent ALWAYS cut and dry. You are new to this thread and have not figured out how it works yet so I cant really hold you at fault here.

Educate yourself for a change pal or just believe that you are always right, whatever makes life easier for you.

The bolded is evidence  I have  already posted  and you are free to go back in this thread and find it. If you think it means nothing then it means nothing.....

On that day June 9/10 2018  a missle was launched and caught on camera and it was covered up by MSM.

Some even tried to pass it off as a helicopter.

Other Q drops indicated a possible hacked sub (the kind of sub that could lanch a Trident or similar)

Q and Potus BOTH talked about a  missle stopped in that timeframe and Q made at least 8 drops regarding the event over 3 years( I posted either 3 or 4 of them)....so there was SOMETHING big and significant about it to Q and Trump.

The ONLY mistake I admit to  is SPECIFICALLY the idea that it could have been an anti-aircraft missle targeting AF1.

Enjoy and stay tuned because Nothing Can Stop What is Coming

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And the confirmation bias continues.

Even when forced to acknowledge that he has no evidence and no missile knowledge.

No , I ALREADY posted the info .. If you were a person with intellectual integrity who genuinely wanted the info to research for yourself  I would spend the time to reconstruct it for you....but LITFU if you care or just contine to make false claims and protect your fragile ego.

:dancing

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

No , I ALREADY posted the info .. If you were a person with intellectual integrity who genuinely wanted the info to research for yourself  I would spend the time to reconstruct it for you....but LITFU if you care or just contine to make false claims and protect your fragile ego.

:dancing

Yes.  It was significant.  You can't tell anyone why.  But it was definitely significant.  You saw a video.  So it has to be significant and the video had to be from that day.

And that definitely warrants others wasting their time looking into it.

You're the only one making claims.  And they happen to be unfounded, unproven, and false.  The entire premise of shooting down Air Force One is completely abandoned now.  But keep clinging to convincing yourself how significant it was so you can do the mental gymnastics required to continue believing your obvious confirmation bias and carry on being told what to think.

10 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yes.  It was significant.  You can't tell anyone why.  But it was definitely significant.  You saw a video.  So it has to be significant and the video had to be from that day.

And that definitely warrants others wasting their time looking into it.

You're the only one making claims.  And they happen to be unfounded, unproven, and false.  The entire premise of shooting down Air Force One is completely abandoned now.  But keep clinging to convincing yourself how significant it was so you can do the mental gymnastics required to continue believing your obvious confirmation bias and carry on being told what to think.

Ok bro, keep spinning.....You are a PROFESSIONAL FORUM FEUDER who will twist words and tell falsehood just to argue.....that is your MO and I just dont wanna play that game, I cant beat you at it and wont try..........You would rather tell me how Im wrong and you are right while refusing to look up the info that is there and then making a determination for yourself.. :laugh

Good stuff pal

trump-space-force.jpg

2 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Lol....monkey is like mlkskr...both so blind to their hypocrisy 

If only more people were stiffs like you.

The world would be such a better place.

Right, stiffy?

Go ahead and show me where I was a hypocrite in this thread.  Or maybe go get a fucking job so you can pay your debts.  Either way.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy