Brock Landers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Very good, they enjoy the hell out of what they're doing and it shows in the performance.  Seamlessly going from older songs to new and back.

Packed stadium too

The Chili peppers work hard, don't half-ass their performances and don't lip sync.

They've worked hard for their success and deserve it.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The Chili peppers work hard, don't half-ass their performances and don't lip sync.

They've worked hard for their success and deserve it.

Jimmy, i highly recommend Anthony Keidis book Scar Tissue, its long as hell, but totally honest and is perfect on audio book, i finished it in about 10 days.  

https://www.audible.com/pd/Scar-Tissue-Audiobook/B003AS9ZB4

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

My high school teacher from Cali was friends with them before they became famous.  She was a giant libtard of course, but still a cool enough lady.  They were never my favorite, and I probably wouldn't waste any money to watch them solo, but they would be a great addition to a music festival.

here comes Diabler II

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

here comes Diabler II

Don't you have some whining about how pathetic and lonely your life is to do?  Do your feet hurt yet?  Any $5 meals to waste your time posting?  Do you ever do anything fun vs sit on this board and whine all day and act abnormal?  Anyways it's about time for you to scoop ice cream to the children if you can manage as a 40+ adult.

12 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Jimmy, i highly recommend Anthony Keidis book Scar Tissue, its long as hell, but totally honest and is perfect on audio book, i finished it in about 10 days.  

https://www.audible.com/pd/Scar-Tissue-Audiobook/B003AS9ZB4

I read it some years back and enjoyed it.

The fact that the band has stayed tight with Hillel Slovak's family is very cool.

Red Hot Chili Peppers' Flea pays tribute to "beloved brother" Hillel Slovak