I love everybody and every one- Eugene is High part 2

EugeneMorgan

holy shit i just had the weirdest dream i was so high and i entered this portal and was in saved by the bell except it was all blacks and latinos and zack and kelly were governor and wife and slater was the gym teacher and football coach but a loser and it just kept getting more ridiculous like the black girl was the star of the football team and the jock was in the musical i guess like glee and of course jessie was still excited and so scared but it was this weird twisted random updated politically correct version and even zack had a kid who was a dick like him and i didnt see any of the kids gay although i think one was transgendered but they still hung out at the max and max never aged and did magic still which all black people are still amazed by and the blacks and latinos werent models like kelly and lisa and jessie but were kinda hippy if im being kind not disgusting like lizzo though but not like television material and of course the principal was still spineless but not belding and then i went to sleep.

i think if i get high enough maybe they will turn the wonder years black too.