**first day of ncaaf

milwaukee mike

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Been walking and riding those scooters all over Minneapolis the last 2 days and it doesn’t  seem even remotely unsafe. 

I assume you're not in the black areas, MN is completely safe except for those areas, I dont lock my car(ever) or even my house many times. All the blacks live in a few ghetto's(north mpls, part of south mpls, brooklyn dark, brooklyn center, and parts of st paul) and everywhere else is perfect..

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I assume you're not in the black areas, MN is completely safe except for those areas, I dont lock my car(ever) or even my house many times. All the blacks live in a few ghetto's(north mpls, part of south mpls, brooklyn dark, brooklyn center, and parts of st paul) and everywhere else is perfect..

That’s naive.  Here in Atlanta, the inner city criminals drive to the suburbs where I live and rob regularly.  During Fentanyl Floyd’s era I was at a friend’s apartment and me and every single person in the complex had our windows smashed out.  Some woman had her Porsche SUV stole.  Luckily they caught them but I paid for my window not them.  They’re probably out now.

Now they’re expanding MARTA.  That should be great.  A South African Boerboel to protect and put these low lifes in their place seems pretty awesome right now.  

The closer single mom raised kids to you the worse it gets.  Men need a strong male figure growing up to keep their ass in line.  Single motherhood is one of the worst downfalls of the last 60 years.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

That’s naive.  Here in the Atlanta, the inner city criminals drive to the suburbs where I live and rob regularly.  Now they’re expanding MARTA.  That should be great.  A South African Boerboel to protect and put these low lifes in their place seems pretty awesome right now.

In my time in the area, seems like south of McDonough is good, anywhere north like where the braves stadium is, Kennesaw, and places to the east like Newnan and north east like Norcross were very nice 

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That’s naive.  Here in Atlanta, the inner city criminals drive to the suburbs where I live and rob regularly.  During Fentanyl Floyd’s era I was at a friend’s apartment and me and every single person in the complex had our windows smashed out.  Some woman had her Porsche SUV stole.  Luckily they caught them but I paid for my window not them.  They’re probably out now.

Now they’re expanding MARTA.  That should be great.  A South African Boerboel to protect and put these low lifes in their place seems pretty awesome right now.  

The closer single mom raised kids to you the worse it gets.  Men need a strong male figure growing up to keep their ass in line.  Single motherhood is one of the worst downfalls of the last 60 years.

I haven't really heard of much of that happening here, there have been a few car jackings in suburbs near the ghetto but only a little. I think they're mostly at gas stations and stuff like that, we just dont have many blacks in non black areas - if you see more than 1 black you should be on alert.

I can go to "my" walmart and there wont be a single black in the store, 10 miles away it's crawling with them.

3 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

In my time in the area, seems like south of McDonough is good, anywhere north like where the braves stadium is, Kennesaw, and places to the east like Newnan and north east like Norcross were very nice 

All nice places.  One of them is where I grew up and my family is from since the 1800s.

13 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

That’s naive.  Here in Atlanta, the inner city criminals drive to the suburbs where I live and rob regularly.

Marta= Moving Africans Rapidly Thru Atlanta...Been around since the 80's

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

Sleepy and I went to the 5-8, Matt's is better as Ive had both

I'm happy for you. :deemer

Why are you so obsessed with eating, a meal is a meal? When you go to a restaurant it's supposed to be good.

Ok mr expert, what difference does it make if the cheese is on the inside or on top of the burger?