“Risk free” bets

ERBtheGREAT

does it come back as freeplay or as cash?

for example, i think at barstool if you bet the 750 and lose, it comes back as cash with 1x rollover

either way, i would take something that CAN'T PUSH, and up to the max, so if you can take something up to +200 then take something like old dominion tonight at +195

then bet virginia tech -220 somewhere for 880 to win 400

so you probably lose 750 and win 400... then get the cash back that is worth 750 so you're up 400... or you win 1460 and lose the 880, win 580 out of it

if it comes  back as freeplay then you would have to bet more on the va tech side

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

for example, i think at barstool if you bet the 750 and lose, it comes back as cash with 1x rollover

either way, i would take something that CAN'T PUSH, and up to the max, so if you can take something up to +200 then take something like old dominion tonight at +195

so you probably lose 750 and win 400... then get the cash back that is worth 750 so you're up 400... or you win 1460 and lose the 880, win 580 out of it

if it comes  back as freeplay then you would have to bet more on the va tech side

Milky Mike knows what he's talking about. Big brains this one.

11 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Can you run the numbers again Mike assuming no access to mobile betting platforms?

Mileage, tires, fuel, vehicle depreciation, taxation, time spent, carbon footprint etc...

TIA

53 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Yes, make sure to pick something that can't push.

I'd put it all in play on the week #2 games as soon as the lines come out. That should be where your biggest edge will be.

7 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

yes i somewhat agree with that, but usually the max is +200 and no parlays

Not on US sites (dk, fd, pointsbet, mgm, etc).

I've noticed that there are literally no restrictions when it comes to using risk free bets or free plays with these sites.  You can use them on anything. 

15 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Not on US sites (dk, fd, pointsbet, mgm, etc).

I've noticed that there are literally no restrictions when it comes to using risk free bets or free plays with these sites.  You can use them on anything. 

this is from barstool's website about bonus cash

restricted to lines -200 or longer (Example -110, +100, +200), and is not eligible to be wagered on round robin betting.

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

this is from barstool's website about bonus cash

restricted to lines -200 or longer (Example -110, +100, +200), and is not eligible to be wagered on round robin betting.

Hmm. Maybe that's just for the money back that they give u on the risk free bet if you lose. They don't want you betting some -5000 favorite and cashing out immediately.  

I actually don't play with them alot so not sure of their rules. 

4 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

Comes back as a free play

i figured bet a dog with the 750, bet a favorite somewhere else 

if the dog wins then I break even and get no free play, that would be worst case scenario I guess 

Just now, ERBtheGREAT said:

Comes back as a free play

i figured bet a dog with the 750, bet a favorite somewhere else 

if the dog wins then I break even and get no free play, that would be worst case scenario I guess 

either tilt it that way, or bet enough to make a couple hundred no matter what happens

all depends on personal preference and risk tolerance

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

either tilt it that way, or bet enough to make a couple hundred no matter what happens

all depends on personal preference and risk tolerance

I see what you’re saying.  I could not cover the whole amount of the dog wager, and be “down” a bit if the favorite loses.  Then I could simply bet the other side of the free play when I get it and still make a few hundred.

bet the 750 "risk free" on arizona +188 for a payout of 2160 

bet 1100 on sd state to win 1634.87 (got an extra 23 and change for using a 50% boost on the first 100 bet

so if arizona wins i'll profit 310

if san diego state wins i'll be down 750- 534.87 = 215.13 with a 750 free play coming

Hopefully I did this correctly to secure some profit haha