Draftkings up 7 promo

ERBtheGREAT

So if your team goes up 7 you win your ml bet automatically.  They had go up 10 win automatically and I did pretty well last weekend.  Just took all underdogs.  

how would you play it?  And pretty cool they refunded the judge +100 for a hit last night, offered it again and won!  Caesars had judge one walk +100 but only 10 max bet which was a joke 

21 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

So if your team goes up 7 you win your ml bet automatically.  They had go up 10 win automatically and I did pretty well last weekend.  Just took all underdogs.  

how would you play it?  And pretty cool they refunded the judge +100 for a hit last night, offered it again and won!  Caesars had judge one walk +100 but only 10 max bet which was a joke 

In general, I would play dogs. My gf and I each have an acct and we play opposite sides of every game and we crushed it the first 2 weekends. Last weekend they only had the promo for 1 game. Well see about this weekend if they do anything more than Thursday night. 

My max bet for this has been $250, but for tomorrow night its $500, which is kind of weird. 

1 hour ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Mine has been 100 and I’ve been hedging on draftkings and losing 1000 dollar bets.  How much action do you put in a week?

Alot (guessing 8-10k a week) becuase they sent endless promos. 

Truthfully they make it almost impossible to lose...endless freeplays, 100% boosts, risk free bets, etc. 

They probably offer me more than fanduel, mgm, pointsbet and caesars combined. 

49 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Alot (guessing 8-10k a week) becuase they sent endless promos. 

Truthfully they make it almost impossible to lose...endless freeplays, 100% boosts, risk free bets, etc. 

They probably offer me more than fanduel, mgm, pointsbet and caesars combined. 

Yep, those other books don’t offer shit.  Caesars gave me a 10 dollar boost on judge 1 walk or more tonight 😂like really make it atleast 50.  I’m almost silver tier on draftkings, not sure if that will boost my promos.

23 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Yep, those other books don’t offer shit.  Caesars gave me a 10 dollar boost on judge 1 walk or more tonight 😂like really make it atleast 50.  I’m almost silver tier on draftkings, not sure if that will boost my promos.

Yeah I'm gold and would love to see what making it to diamond or onyx would get me but it doesn't look like I'll make it.