TGF Survivor Pool - FINAL Picks Thread

Shavencoinpurse

as an action junkie, I like to come up with out of the box ideas.

If you are Red dont like it thats fine, no big deal...but then again you might find it appealing.

How about every week we tie by Winning, we take 100 out of the pot to split , that way it at least feels like we are winning SOMETHING when we pick winning teams.

For example .....1050 in the pot now, TB wins we take 100 out to chop, and next week the pot is 950 and so forth till a winner is found or we "chop by default"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

as an action junkie, I like to come up with out of the box ideas.

If you are Red dont like it thats fine, no big deal...but then again you might find it appealing.

How about every week we tie by Winning, we take 100 out of the pot to split , that way it at least feels like we are winning SOMETHING when we pick winning teams.

For example .....1050 in the pot now, TB wins we take 100 out to chop, and next week the pot is 950 and so forth till a winner is found or we "chop by default"

I’m ok with anything you and striper want to do.  He is a tard, but this is business.

11 hours ago, WVU said:

I’m ok with anything you and striper want to do.  He is a tard, but this is business.

7 hours ago, redstripe said:

Sounds good to me if that is good with the liberal looney :laugh

Ok it is confirmed. Pretty good idea if you ask me....lol

Maybe next week we will butt heads, I only see 2 logical choices, but that is then and this is now

Great Action Fellas!!!!1

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Ok it is confirmed. Pretty good idea if you ask me....lol

Maybe next week we will butt heads, I only see 2 logical choices, but that is then and this is now

Great Action Fellas!!!!1

so are we going with your original plan of chopping $100 if we both win?

6 minutes ago, WVU said:

so are we going with your original plan of chopping $100 if we both win?

yes.

If Tampa WINS then we take $100 out of pot to chop........Pot is 950 next week, and we keep going this way each week when we both WIN (whether we have same team or not).   

I will also make it clear where we stand by Monday after each game so there wont be any kind of confusion or misunderstanding.

All other survivor rules are the same.  Capiche?

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

yes.

If Tampa WINS then we take $100 out of pot to chop........Pot is 950 next week, and we keep going this way each week when we both WIN (whether we have same team or not).   

I will also make it clear where we stand by Monday after each game so there wont be any kind of confusion or misunderstanding.

All other survivor rules are the same.  Capiche?

Yes, sir.  Good luck to you both. 

On 10/20/2022 at 10:53 PM, Moldoveanu said:

I figured hops would give them extra motivation plus cards are tough at home even though they have not won they been playing close with good teams 

This kid has to be retarded.   

Moldy.  “ ok all, i am in a survivor pool, once again survivor.    I am taking Arizona, they are tough at home, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NOT WON AT HOME IN THE LAST 7 GAMES”...... 

Smoldy pal the best part of your dripped down your old mans leg pal..... good luck in your survivor moving forward...

Also Raise, Red and WVU......LOL sounds like. Law firm..... you guys cant figure out what to do with winnings? Since your making shave work harder then he should, why not toss him ATLEAST, INCE AGAIN ATLEAST THE 250 EXTRA HE PUT UP?   

Good luck moving forward

1 hour ago, nothing but winners said:

Moldy.  “ ok all, i am in a survivor pool, once again survivor.    I am taking Arizona, they are tough at home, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE NOT WON AT HOME IN THE LAST 7 GAMES”...... 

Smoldy pal the best part of your dripped down your old mans leg pal..... good luck in your survivor moving forward...

Also Raise, Red and WVU......LOL sounds like. Law firm..... you guys cant figure out what to do with winnings? Since your making shave work harder then he should, why not toss him ATLEAST, INCE AGAIN ATLEAST THE 250 EXTRA HE PUT UP?   

Good luck moving forward

Ha.....as far as Im concerned Shave can hold onto any of my chopped winnings until the final payout.

I dont need him or expect him to  send me $25 a week, Ill just keep robbing the paper boy if I need beer money:cigar

6 hours ago, nothing but winners said:

Good luck moving forward

What's the problem geezer now go bring some cheese you fat fuck

On 10/24/2022 at 9:47 AM, Shavencoinpurse said:

Week 7 Picks - 2 Remaining

WVU: BAL, GRB, CIN, LAC, BUF, LAR, TB

Raise/Red: BAL, DEN, MIN, GB, BUF, LAR, TB

Both get knocked out by old man brady.

Confirming Paypal's that I have ok to pay out to?

WVU gets $525

Raise gets 262.50

Red gets 262.50

Just sent final payments to all 3 of you.

congrats