Back pain

rjt

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Go get an MRI, pal

Only way to really know what’s going on. As a long time back pain sufferer, take care of it. 

Gonna go for MRI if not feeling better in few days. Talked earlier to friend who’s a doctor and she said they wouldn’t do MRI until swelling goes down anyway 

7 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

My best friend Spud for 40yrs had a bad back from high school up til 10yrs ago, tried everything you could think of and nothing worked…..fast forward to me and my sciatic nerve where I was lying dead at work in extreme pain and called Spud and asked him how he fixed his back problems after 40yrs…

Simple….lie on your bed or floor and grab tightly behind your head with whatever you can hang on to and have someone grab your feet and pull them towards them as hard as they can as you pull oppo as hard as you can…

You won’t listen to me as I didn’t listen to Spud until I exhausted all other BS things posters are saying here But believe me man…..I swear it took ONE 3 pull stretch 30sec each and I went from laying down like a dog at work to going out for a jog and for Spud to go from everything u can think of for almost his whole life to never ever talking or dealing g with back pain again…

Just try it….try it once dude…takes 5min….just try it 

Was watching YouTube vids last night of similar stuff. Guy laid on his side and doctor held his legs down with his knee. Then pulls his back to move it into place. Hurts just watching 

1 hour ago, rdalert447 said:

I have a herniated disc in my neck for years. It’s either surgery or physical therapy. Went to physical therapy years ago, memorized the stretches, and just do those when it flares up. Not the best outcome but beats neck surgery. And it flares up on the stupidest movements. 

I had a stiff neck for 4-5 years, never went in, never did anything, it finally went away. Considering it went away i know I made the right decision by doing nothing, F'n dr's prob would have had me hooked on drugs.

1 minute ago, Teddy kgb said:

Anyone can try to act smart like Hammer….duh der go get pills and surgery….ok Stein

I said the docs won’t give pills and I never got surgery, stiff. Maybe if you stayed in school past 6th grade you’d have better reading comprehension and wouldn’t be so poor you needed to stiff a few lousy g bones. 

1 hour ago, Teddy kgb said:

Nothing like what I’m talking about….

lay on your back on your bed and grab the headboard….have someone pull your legs away from you as hard as they can while you pull back as hard as you can…

3- sets 1min each…..cured 100%

They have a fancy name for that... Traction.

Standard medical treatment for years.

I’d avoid the mri for now. You’ve had sciatica at intermittent periods over the years. So you have some lower back damage. L3 or lower. Most guys upward in age are gonna show something on an MRI

I have a slipped disc between L4/L5. Happened 25 years ago. Won’t get into it but the point is I’m fine somewhere around 360 days a year. Some years I go perfect 365 and some years not.

Inflammation/tightness in your muscles surronding the nerve. That’s your problem.

Your solution is stretching and foods that are anti inflammatory

Stretch as much as your body allows increasing each day. It will go away. Might take a week or two weeks and it will go away.

if you can find muscle relaxers, Perc’s or vikes      
then grab them, it will make it easier to stretch it out. 

23 hours ago, rjt said:

Anyone here dealt with back problems?

Have had sciatic nerve problems for few years but it’s always manageable. Usually flares up couple times a year and lasts a week or so. No big deal 

Tweaked my back today and is 100x worse this time. Been in bed since this afternoon and can’t fucking move an inch the pain in so bad. Guessing herniated disc but would the pain be this bad? I literally can’t get up

What do all the doctors here prescribe?

Worry more about your squeaky voice.  Your back is fine.

If it's a  disc  issue you're fucked. But they have fixed me. 

My issue was similar to IAG.  Discs slipped and I  couldn't even walk. Put pressure on  my spinal cord. Had the surgery. Went in on a wheelchair. Practically  ran out. Second surgery  my  doctor said he could clean up a little more.  He didn't want to do the surgery in the first place  because of my age.  

Like  I said hopefully it's  just a muscle strain. 

BOL. I  know...

2 hours ago, HRWager said:

Will give it a shot

Ordered at 2 am and arrives by 6 pm tonight free shipping. Bezos a great American

Details

Order #113-8774582-4429808

Arriving: tomorrow, October 13

Ship to: **** **************

This is a gift order

Order Total:
$48.82

This fvcking ding-dong doesn’t listen….

Dipshit….I’ll have you running on the beach in 1hr time….understand me son I was laying in the field at work not able to move, the pain was the worst I ever felt, sharp pains ripping down the backs of my legs….Spud had 30yrs of this.

It was fixed in the first try….Lay down on the floor in an open doorway…grab the door frame in each side, have someone get on the ground at your feet and pull away from each other 3x for 1min on 1min off,

100% cured….just try it….or go get cut on