Doordash

KingKolzig

59 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

5 minutes to awesomeness, pal.  Got stiffed on too many tips.  Some real cheap fucks out there.  Merlin types.

I'm a changed man now Kinger, I now make it rain on poor unfortunates who are my servants, went out to happy hour today - had the usual 2 beers and 3 gin n tonics - tipped 4 large on the $10 tab.

My nickname is now "mr 40%" . :cigar

• 5 months later...
On 10/12/2022 at 10:04 PM, KingRevolver said:

5 minutes to awesomeness, pal.  Got stiffed on too many tips.  Some real cheap fucks out there.  Merlin types.

i made 145 in 7 hours yesterday

-20 for gas

125 cash. pretty good. put on about 115 miles who cares

i never expect to make that much again but id like to do it until mr satan leaves

well for instance. driving today a basically all black wendys all called in sick. so it was the manager by himself. working the drive-thru and the grill by himself at dinner time. so i waited 15-20 minutes for an order. then the black guy gave me zero tip. i made $2.50 for 40 minutes plus gas. the motherfuker smiled too cause he knew i was expecting a cash tip

so there you go jimmy. and you know it 

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

well for instance. driving today a basically all black wendys all called in sick. so it was the manager by himself. working the drive-thru and the grill by himself at dinner time. so i waited 15-20 minutes for an order. then the black guy gave me zero tip. i made $2.50 for 40 minutes plus gas. the motherfuker smiled too cause he knew i was expecting a cash tip

Probably could tell you’re a tranny loving black hater. Tough break. 

btw your BLM buddies have just about driven a nail in the USA's coffin with that spectacle 2 years ago. countries dont trust instability and thats why these monkeys offer and nothing more. they are all getting out. but you can take your black loving skinny ass and go live with them. see how that works out 

9 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

What is an avg tip? A buck or two?

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Wow, that's more than i would tip. What kind of bill would merit $4?

2 meals id say. i dont know what the app looks like to the customer but overall 95% of customers tip $3+

the 3 blacks ive ever gotten never tipped. one lady who was clearly in the villages for free during that hurricane had me bring $65 worth of wings about 25 minutes away and her kid gave me a crinkled up $1 bill. they werent even being pricks they figured that was being fair