Has Kinger showed y’all who he’s BANGING these days?

Machiavelli

12 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

The last one was a piece of work.  Took her to Mazatlán twice in a year.  I'm not sure if I told you guys about that?

We'd go and she'd act like she didn't know me at all.  We'd go out and she'd be dancing with other guys and getting drunk while I would sit there holding her 1-year-old daughter.

Fucked up shit like that!

Ese Kinger :laugh

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Damn.  I told you guys a lot... you have a good memory.  As far as the item, which one?  There were a few.  Washer/Dryer?  Ninja Blender?

I think it was the blender, she wanted some fancy $200 blender and I "correctly" told you to go to goodwill and get a used one,  she was milking you for all you were worth.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think it was the blender, she wanted some fancy $200 blender and I "correctly" told you to go to goodwill and get a used one,  she was milking you for all you were worth.

Yeah, it was the Ninja blender then.  I wanted to buy a cheap Oster.  Gotta watch out for these broads, pal.  

Be glad you no longer get the urge to have sex.

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

You got a lot of nerve, you fuck.  You're twice my size.  You look like Orson Welles in 1978.

Im a year and a half into CrossFit pal, I’d destroy you in a fitness challenge :lock 

You still doing those 30 pound leg curls at PF Changs? :laugh

54 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

The last one was a piece of work.  Took her to Mazatlán twice in a year.  I'm not sure if I told you guys about that?

We'd go and she'd act like she didn't know me at all.  We'd go out and she'd be dancing with other guys and getting drunk while I would sit there holding her 1-year-old daughter.

Fucked up shit like that!

You ever been to Puerto Peñasco?