This is what you call suicide by cop

Brock Landers

4 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

Cuz they do it for a reason they know he got a gun, guy on the other side said he's got it under him that why they angry he does not comply that means he's ready to shoot that shit is life and death and I'm sure u would not gamble your life in this scenario you'd have your gun ready to shoot him 

Let me write this shit down.

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

+1 guy was lucky he survived for so long 

Just like the other animals out there just a matter of time if it's not today it's going to be tomorrow if it's not tomorrow it's next week but it's coming soon

But you wanna take away my guns so I can't defend myself and my family against pieces of shit like that.

Just now, Brock Landers said:

His family was shown the video by police, they're not getting shit.  The motherfucker was a felon with weapons, all illegal to begin with.

Wait until they start with the Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Mental Incapacity, Environmental PTSD shit.

They'll get a settlement to keep it out of court.

It's a Benjamin Crump Special served up on a silver platter...

2 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

Wtf was that kneegrow thinking that the cops were just going to let him leave unless he was ready to die and would take some1 down with him 

Idiots like this ruin it for the black population as most are good people and not like this.  However, the bad ones that they decide to burn cities down over remain the only race that believes their interactions with the police is somehow going to be either a negotiation for them to go home free of a crime or ticket, or they can just fight or shoot their way out of it.  Pretty sad.  Way too many decent black people to have this be the representation.